Chapter 21

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long! I see my story has been getting noticed and as I've mentioned, the more you comment and vote, the sooner I update because I feel like people are actually reading. I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

I woke up in my own room with Tony asleep like on top of me. He sleeps like a rock all the time so I just kind of pushed him off of me. I dragged myself out of bed and looked at the clock. It was 11:32 in the morning and the wedding was today. I groaned and moved out of my room and into the kitchen. I began rifling through my fridge to find something to make me and Tony. I grabbed some bacon, eggs, and fruit and began to cook.

Half an hour later I had two steaming cups of coffee, and two plates loaded with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and cut up watermelon, banana, and strawberries.

"Tony!" I shouted. I heard a groan and then a 'thud'.

"What?" Tony shouted back angrily.

"I made breakfast!" I yelled back to him.

There was a pause "Coming!" he shouted back from my room. I chuckled and moved to the island with chairs and set down the plates. Tony came stumbling down the hall in his sweats without a shirt. "What'd you make?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Your favorite, now come eat," I said pointing to the chair next to me. Tony plopped down and looked in front of him.

"You know, if I wasn't gay honey I'd marry you in an instant just to be around your cooking," Tony said beginning to eat.

"So you'd marry me because of my cooking?" I asked chuckling.

"And your body, and because I love you," he replied with a mouth full of food.

"Good to know," I smiled eating a piece of bacon.

"Hey! You got more bacon then I did," he said looking between out plates.

"I cooked," I replied shrugging. "I do more work, I get more food," I said.

"That's not fair," he grumbled.

"Hey, whose coffee shop burnt down last night?" I asked. "I think I deserve a little more bacon don't you think?" I teased.

"Now that was a low card to pull," he groaned munching on some bacon.

"I know," I shrugged. Suddenly my phone began to ring. "Hello?" I asked picking it up.

"Hi, my name is Hank, I'm calling from Tantum Insurance, is this Josephine Garner?" he asked.

"This is." I answered putting down my fork.

"We received a call from the fire department, something about a fire at one of your insured places," Hank said. Tony looked up from his food to give me a questioning stare.

"Yes, my café burned down last night," I said and then mouthed 'Insurance company' to Tony.

"We're sorry to hear that. What we need you to do if fill out a claim online and we'll send someone down to look at the damage and see what we can do," Hank informed me.

"Thank you so much," I said letting a small smile touch my lips.

"I will talk to you later in the week Ms. Garner," Hank said.

"Thank you sir, thank you so much. Goodbye," I said before hanging up. I take a deep breath before looking over at Tony.

"What did he say?" Tony asked anxiously.

"He basically said what the fire fighters said. I have to fill out a form and then someone will come look at the damage, but other than that, it just gave me hope. I have no idea what I'm going to do if the insurance won't cover the damages. I saved up money since high school to get this bakery and I do not want it to go to waste," I told him sighing.

"I know doll," Tony nodded. "Let's eat and then what is your plan for today?" Tony asked.

"I'm going to eat, then you get to drive me to the palace because I need to get ready to sit through a wedding I'm not too keen on occurring," I informed Tony taking a bite of my eggs. He nodded and then began to eat. We made small chit chat but we were rather quite.

"You got everything?" Tony asked leaning against the doorway of my front door.

"I think so. I can always come back if I forget anything," I told him as I passed. I had my wallet and phone in hand and the new dress from last night in my other. "You have my keys?" I asked looking at Tony carefully.

"Yes," he nodded before locking up my door. We went down to the parking garage and hopped in his car once again. "So where am I taking you again?" he asked as he drove out of my apartment complex.

"Toe, it's the palace. You know exactly where it is," I sighed glancing over at him.

"Yeah, right," Tony nodded remembering. I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio.

"I don't like the way he's looking at you

I'm starting to think you want him too

Am I crazy, have I lost ya?

Even though I know you love me, can't help it

I turn my chin music up

And I'm puffing my chest

I'm getting ready to face you

You can call me obsessed

It's not your fault that they hover

I mean no disrespect

It's my right to be hellish

I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants a taste

That's why (that's why)

I still get jealous"

I shut off the music and looked out the window.

"How perfect was that timing?" Tony chuckled glancing over at me.

"I'm not jealous!" I cried.

"You're over there pouting like a little brat and you want to argue and say that you're not jealous?" Tony laughed turning on the street of the palace.

"I'm just grouchy, someone was a blanket hog last night," I grumbled accusingly.

"Yeah, whatever," he laughed pulling up at the front gates. "I'll let you out here. You can walk right?"

"Yeah, whatever," I mimicked climbing out of the car.

"I love you beautiful, and I'll see you in a couple days," Tony said before I closed the door.

"Love you too," I replied before shutting. I stepped away and watched him drive away.

"Ma'am, will you please state your name?" a guard asked coming up to me.

"Josephine Garner... I'm an old friend," I told them. They checked their list before nodding to me.

"You have a good day Ms. Garner," the guard smiled opening the gate. I don't think this day is going to be anywhere close to good. As I walked to the front doors I became more and more anxious and began to dread the day even more. Finn was getting married today, and it wasn't to me. I stopped at the front door and caught my breath. Now it's time to face the day.

I pushed open the doors and slipped inside just to be greeted by a familiar voice shouting "Jo!"

The song is Jealous by Nick Jonas, I thought it was fitting because of Jo's internal battle :) I really hope you all enjoyed it! Let me know what you want to see happen, are we loving Tony? Finn or Peter? Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and check out my other stories!

Until next time

-Mia