Chapter 7

“Hey Peter?” I asked.

            “Yeah?”

            “Can you get your hands on a bottle of champagne?” I asked.

            “Of course, why?” he asked.

            “I want some, can you go get a bottle and two glasses?” I asked sweetly.    

            “Sure,” he nodded. He left and I took off my clothes. I went into the bathroom and started the water in the bathtub. It was huge. I found some bubbles and poured a lot in. More than necessary. The bath filled in like two minutes due to the three faucets that produced water for it. I slipped into the hot water and let out a sigh.

            “Jo?” Peter asked opening the door to my room.

            “In here,” I called. I was coved in bubbles and even if I wasn’t covered I wasn’t ashamed of my body. He walked in and saw me in the tub.

            “Got the champagne,” he said showing it to me. “You’re not uncomfortable with me being in here with you in the tub?” he asked.

            “No,” I replied. “Why should I be? We’re both humans. You’ve probably seen girls naked and I’m not ashamed of my body so I don’t really care,” I replied.

            “Fair enough,” he shrugged. “Oh I also brought you something else,” He said putting the glasses and champagne down. “I’ll go grab it,” he said and left the bathroom. Seconds later he came in with two slices of chocolate cake on a big plate.

            “Ooo yay! Cake!” I said excitedly.

            “I figured you’d need something to cheer you up so I swiped some from the kitchen,” Peter smiled.

            “Thank you,” I grinned. Peter put the cake on the counter and then moved a bench that sat in front of the mirrors to near the tub. He handed me a glass of bubbly and put the cake on the marble counter that surrounded the bath.

            “Wanna talk about what happened?” Peter asked taking a sip of champagne.

            “I was out in the rose garden. Finn came out. I told him that I waited for him all these years, gave him congrats on getting married, and then left,” I said taking a bite of cake.

            “I’m sorry Jo,” Peter sighed.

            “It’s not your fault,” I shrugged.

            I stayed in the bath for forty five minutes. Peter and I talked about our lives, college, anything to take my mind off of Finn. The champagne and cake were finished and sitting on the counter.

            “Hey Peter?” I asked moving the bubbles around.

            “Yeah?” He asked.

            “I’m ready to get out, can you get me a towel?” I asked.

            “Sure,” he nodded getting up and finding me a towel. When he got back I stood up letting the bubbles and water slide down my body. Peter stared at me for a second before unfolding the towel and wrapping it around me.

            “Thanks,” I said wrapping it tighter and stepping out of the tub. Took out the plug and dried off. Peter grabbed the food and drinks and put them in the front room. I followed him out wrapped in a towel. I opened my suitcase and found my pajamas. I got dressed and turned to Peter.

            “Wanna watch a movie?” I asked seeing the huge movie selection and a big flat screen TV.

            “Sure,” he nodded. “What are we watching?” he asked.

            “Pirates of the Caribbean marathon,” I replied with a smile. I put in the movies in one of those multiple DVD players and the hit play. I moved the white rose off of the bed and then Peter and I hopped on. We got through the second movie before I began to doze off. My head fell on Peter’s chest and I was out.

 Bonding moment!!!! I freaking love Peter! What about you guys? Isn't he just like super sweet and I love him. Please tell me what you guys think so far!! What do you guys want to happen? TELL MEEEEE!!!!!!!! I love you all keep reading, comment, and vote please!

Bathtub to the side