Chapter 11

Alright my lovelies here is Chapter 11 for you! I hope you all like it. Please let me know your opinions and what you think should happen next because i am starting to get a little blocked. I hope you all enjoy it!

-Mia

“Mother,” I said hugging her.

            “Who is this?” she asked looking at Peter.

            “Mom this is Peter. The boy who helped me find my room the first day here. Peter this is my mother Pat,” I said gesturing between the two. “Peter is also the prince’s best friend.”

            “Oh, nice to meet you Peter,” she smiled.

            “You too m’am,” Peter said smiling in return.

            “We’re going to go mingle, I’ll talk to you later mom,” I said pulling Peter with me.

            “Have fun you two!” My mother called after us giggling. I nodded and then let us get swept into the sea of people.

            “So why did we leave so abruptly?” Peter asked.

            “My mother likes to butt into my life and the less she knows about you the less she’ll try and convince me to marry you,” I replied.

            “Would marrying me be so bad?” Peter asked looking at me with amusement glinting in his eyes.

            “I suppose not but if we were to get married I would like it to be by my own choice and not because my mother forced me to,” I replied.

            “Okay,” Peter laughed.

            “Oh look, there’s the king. I haven’t said hi yet, let’s go say hello,” I said.

            “Lead the way,” Peter said. I pulled us through the crowd until we were in front of the thrones.

            “Your majesties,” I said curtseying before the king, the queen, Finn, Ella, James, and Kira.

            “Hello Josephine, you look lovely this evening,” the queen said standing and hugging me.

            “Thank you your majesty,” I smiled.

            “Josephine?” the king asked standing as well.

            “Yes Leo it’s James’s and Finn’s friend Josephine,” the queen said. I was suddenly swooped up into a big hug from the king.

            “You’ve gotten so big Josie,” the king laughed putting me down.

            “Ten years tends to do that,” I laughed. “Well I just came to say hello and to thank you for inviting us and letting us stay in your home,” I smiled.

            “It’s no problem at all,” he smiled back.

            “Jo, would you like to dance?” Peter asked sensing I was ready to leave.

            “Yes,” I nodded. “Goodbye your highnesses.”

            “Goodbye Josie,” the king said as Peter led me to the dance floor.

            “Thank you,” I sighed as Peter and I began to dance.

            “No problem,” Peter shrugged.