Reasoning

So I know after a lot of people read the story they were not happy with the ending of my epilogue and I kind of wanted to give a little bit of my reasoning behind the ending.

The reason I decided to not have Jo be with Finn or Peter was because it's a cliche. Most stories the girl gets with her initial love interest and I wanted to step away from that. I definitely flirted with the idea of getting Jo and Finn together but it would seem to much like she was a homewrecker... he's engaged about to be married and then just leaves Ella, that just didn't seem right to me. For Peter their relationship was doomed from the start. He was and still is Finn's best friend, practically brother. You don't seriously date your bro's past love. That's bro code. They met and had a cute little fling but it was not a good basis for an actual relationship.

Having Michael come in was a end of story idea. I wasn't really sure how it would end until it got to the point where I looked back and wasn't happy with either option of men. This is my creation and while I do write and share my work and value your input it is ultimately my vision.

I'm sorry if the ending disappointed you, it was just what I decided was best for my characters.