Chapter 29

Hey guys! It's been a while and I'm so sorry! I know I updated a couple weeks ago and then took it down and I'll tell you why. When I wrote Chapter 28 I didn't save it on my computer so after I updated my computer like restarted and it didn't save on Word but it was published here. I was having a hectic week so I forgot that I had updated here so I rewrote what I could from memory. 

After I uploaded the old chapter 29 my boyfriend, who reads my stories texted me and told me it was a lot like Chapter 28... I realized my mistake and took down Chapter 29. 

Now I've had like extreme writers block for the past couple of weeks so writing was just difficult but as I'm writing this I'm on a train heading home and I pushed through my writers block and have a super huge update for you guys because I know it's been a while!

Anyways here is Chapter 29! Please read at the bottom and answer the questions I give you guys I love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

Recap:

Peter's POV

    "Let'sget going. Peter and I need to go check on Finn while you and Kira find seats,"James said looking at Jo. She nodded and we all left her room and began headingdown the stairs. Soon, James and I split off and went to Finn's room while Kiraled Josie to the church hall for the wedding. 

New:

(Still Peter's POV)

            "Do you remember your wedding?" I asked as we walked over to the room Finn was in.

"Like it was yesterday," James nodded. "I was so nervous. I loved Kira and I was so worried that for some reason she wasn't going to be there and it scared me. I was so relieved when I saw that door open and Kira step through," James said with a smile. I nodded and watched in front of me as we walked. "Have you thought about marriage?" he asked as we walked.

"A long time ago," I said thinking about Ella.

"When you were with Ella?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's the girl I wanted to make an honest woman out of," I nodded.

"I always thought you guys looked cute together," James chuckled.

"Are you allowed to say that?" I asked James.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"We are at your brother's wedding and he's about to marry the girl you think I look cute with," I explained with a slight chuckle.

"It was just an observation," James laughed. We reached the door to Finn's room and opened it. Finn was sitting around with his buddies in dress pants and a dress shirt drinking some water.

"Are you guys even ready?" I asked chuckling at the guys.

"Almost," Finn said with a laugh. "Come sit for a while," Finn said.

"Finn you do know you're getting married in like ten minutes right?" James asked leaning against the wall

"I know. I'm practically ready," Finn said with a sigh. We both shook our heads and watched him. "Fine, I'm up," he said standing and grabbing his jacket. He slipped it on and looked at James. At that moment the Queen burst through the doors and looked at all of us.

"What are you all still doing here? You need to be up by the alter men!" the Queen said looking at the men who were still on the couch. They all hurried out of their seats and stood in front of the queen, waiting for instructions.