Chapter 28

Hey... I know it's been a while. I've been trying to write but with the end of the school year coming up teachers are assigning a bunch of homework and there's just a bunch of stuff going wrong at work. 

I'm hoping to get some more writing in, and hopefully finish this book!

Thank you for all the support!! And now on to Chapter 28

Peter's POV (still)

"Her bakery caught fire and burned down," Finn said looking down.

"The bakery?" her mother asked frantically.

"Yes, I drove her there, her friend called so she needed to go right away. We ran into each other in the foyer. She was really upset so I thought it was safer if I drove her," Finn explained moving over to Ella.

"Thank you, that was smart," her mom nodded. "I should probably call her and make sure she's okay," she said pulling her phone from her purse and leaving the room.

"Well now that you're here Finn, we can quickly go over the arrangements for placing and how everything else will go," the queen said from up at the altar.

We all nodded and the men went to the altar while the girls waited at the door. Finn was first of course with James, me, and some of Finn's friends from college going away from the altar. The queen began playing a version of the Bridal March and the doors opened. The bridesmaids began filing through the doors each wearing a nice dress. Soon the maid of honor walked through followed shortly by Ella. Ella began walking down the aisle in a light cream colored dress looking absolutely stunning. She was grinning from ear to ear staring at Finn. Soon she, along with the bridesmaids, reached the altar where we were standing.

"Beautifully done!" the queen said. We had been practicing when we got the chance. "I want to go over it a couple more times though," the queen said smiling. The girls nodded and went back to the door.

A couple more times turned into 10 more times of walking into the room and another 20 times of all of us exiting the room. Finally, we were all in the hallway and the king, queen, and Jo's mom joined us.

"Everyone ready to eat?" the queen asked.

"Yes mom, you're worse than Ella when it comes to the wedding," Finn said as we all walked towards the dining hall.

"What do you mean?" she asked glaring at him.

"We practiced walking 30 times," Finn told her.

"31," James and I both said.

"Right, 31," Finn said looking back at us. The queen and him continued talking while I turned to Josephine's mother.

"How is Josephine, Ms. Garner?" I asked as we walked.