Chapter 25

Hey guys! I'm back! I know you all have been waiting for an update and so here it is! Sorry it was a little late. I hope you all enjoy!

Josephine's POV

I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I fell in the shower. I can't believe I thought a shower was a good idea while intoxicated. James was right to be furious with me. I was furious with myself.

"It's good to see you awake Josephine," the doctor said coming into the room with James tailing him.

"It's good to be awake," I said smiling at him.

"So you had quite a fall, you did bump your head pretty hard and are going to have a small concussion for a couple days max. Now we had to pump your stomach due to you having high alcohol levels. You might feel a bit nauseous and tired, that's perfectly normal. If you are tired I suggest resting, you can get some sleep without worrying about falling into a coma. You've passed the at risk time. You should be fine and recover fully. Your throat might be a bit sore and you might have some trouble walking but you are free to go however I want you to come right back if you start feeling too sick," the doctor told me.

"Thank you," I said beginning to sit up.

"Here, let me get this out," the doctor said taking out the IV in my arm. I slowly got up and swung my legs over the side. As I slid off the earth seemed to spin. James held onto my arms until everything stopped moving.

"I'm good," I told him looking up. He nodded and released me.

"Let's go see everyone, they'll be happy to know you're awake," James told me. Together we walked slowly to the kitchen. We opened the doors that led in and everyone's eyes snapped to us.

"Oh Josephine," My mother breathed out standing up and hurrying over to me. She wrapped me up in a hug, crying on my shoulder. "Thank god you're okay," she sobbed. James, who stood next to me, shot me a smile.

"I'm fine mom, thanks to James," I told her pulling away. She then proceeds to launch herself at James sobbing out 'thank you' multiple times. The king and queen came up to me next and tightly hugged me.

"It's good to see you're okay," the king said as they pulled away. I smiled and nodded politely.

Peter pulled me to him next. "Next time don't be such an idiot," he whispered squeezing me a bit tighter.

"I'll try not to," I laughed softly. He pulled away and quickly kissed my cheek. He stepped away and I was grabbed by Kira.

"Thank god you're awake," Kira laughed. "If something would have happened we would have all been so upset. Especially James," she told me.

"I know Kira," I smiled at her.

"Good." She nodded. She released me and went to hug James. Ella and Finn stood in front of me.

"Your highnesses," I said bowing in front of them politely. "So sorry to disrupt the festivities," I said before turning and looking at James and Kira. "I think I'm going to go to sleep. It's late and I'm very tired," I told them.

"Of course," James nodded leaning over and giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek. Kira grabbed my hand in a kind gesture and then smiled at me.

"Goodnight everyone," I said looking around at everyone in the kitchen.

"Goodnight Josephine," everyone said. Finn was staring at me as I began to leave the kitchen.

"I'll be right back," I heard him say after I was gone from the kitchen. The door opened behind me and then closed tightly.