Chapter 30 Part 2

Hey lovely readers! I know it's been forever since I've updated and I am so sorry about that. Life just continues to get very complicated as I'm going through my senior year of high school. But I did try very hard to get this story up to you! I hope you all enjoy it!

Recap: 

    "Ithink I'm done," I said looking at the suitcases and then looking around. "Yup.That's everything," I nodded. 

New:   

"Don't forget the dresses," Peter reminded me.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. I hurried over to the closet and grabbed my new collection of elegant ball gowns. "I have no idea when I'm going to wear these but oh well," I chuckled.

"It's always good to have just in case," he smiled.

"I suppose. Let me call a cab and then will you help me bring my stuff down to the foyer?" I asked looking up at Peter with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I'll help bring them down, but you know James is going to throw a fit if you just disappear. Plus, I can use my car and just drive you to save on cash. You're going to need to save as much as possible just in case the insurance agency doesn't cover it all." Peter reminded me.

"You're right. Let's go find James and Kira and then we'll leave," I said putting down my purse and grabbing my phone. Together Peter and I left the room and began the search for James. After checking the room they were staying in we headed down to the kitchen.

As we approached the door to the kitchen we heard a frustrated groan. "James! You're so childish!" Kira growled out.

"C'mon Kira, you know you love me," James replied. We pushed open the door to see James grinning cheekily at Kira and Kira covered in flour. "Hey guys!" James said seeing us at the door.

"What's going on here?" Peter chuckled seeing Kira's frustrated face.

"Well we were making cookies and then James thought it was a good idea to pour flour on me..." Kira said shooting a sharp glare at the still grinning James.

"I thought it would be like one of those cute movie montage moments," James said in his defense.

"James," Kira sighed looking defeated. "I'm going to go take a shower," she said turning around and facing the counter. Before anyone could say anything she spun back around and hit James with a handful of flour. "Now we're even," she smirked staring at her husband.

"Okay! Before this escalates, I should tell you two something," I said causing them both to stop glaring at each other and turn to me. "I'm leaving. For real this time. I can't stay here any longer. Last night was hard, this morning we talked and I decided it would be best if I just went home." I told them.

"But Jojo," James said coming over to me.

"James, I'm not happy. And I'm making it harder for Finn to move on with happy every after. Plus, if I don't move on how am I supposed to find mine? I've waited ten years for your brother, now I can move on." I interrupted James. "I loved seeing you after all these years. But it's time for me to go back to reality. And in reality, I have a burnt down café to get back to, insurance claims to file, and a plan to figure out.

"I get it," James said looking at me.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I get it Jo. I can't imagine what you're going through with everything that's going on with the café and with Finn, but you know that you can always come to me about anything right?" James clarified.