Epilogue

Hey everyone! I was really excited to write this part and get it to you all as soon as possible!

Here is your Epilogue!!!!

One Year Later...

I shot up in bed and looked around. That was such a vivid memory. I hadn't thought about that week in a year. After I left the palace Peter and I dated for a couple months but it was never the same. He and Finn were still best friend which made life a bit weird. After a few months of dating Peter and I both agreed we weren't in love and it was better just to be friends. Kira, James and I have a standing lunch date every other week to stay in touch.

Kira has a bun in the oven and is due any day now. Finn and Ella have stayed off the radar on the personal side, however there was said to be trouble in paradise a few months ago. I had seen both of them at the baby shower for James and Kira and we began having civil conversations.

After I left the palace I began focusing on getting my café up and running again. The insurance company would only pay for a fourth of the repairs which sucked. Peter offered to help but I turned him down. I decided to pull multiple loans from different banks to help pay for everything. Luckily I had a good bank payment record and great business income so the banks knew I was worth it. My mom payed for my apartment bills while I worked to rebuild the café. Tony and Lyra also chipped in to help with the bills from the bank when needed. The reopening is in a week and everything was perfectly on schedule.

I slid out of bed thinking of all the changes that had happened so far. That dream had brought up memories I had pushed away. Today was my lunch date with Kira and James and it was already eleven a.m.. twelve thirty was out set time and today we were meeting at a little diner next to my café. I jumped in the shower, quickly getting clean before changing into a cute flower covered flowy skirt and a light grey tank top. I slid on a loose wrap and hurried to my car.

When I got to the diner I parked and went inside to wait. I had only been in once before and the food was delicious.

"Hi, can I help you?" a man's voice asked from behind me. I had been looking around at the design of the diner.

"Hi, sorry, can I get a table for three?" I asked turning. The man before me took my breath away.

"Um... uh... yeah," he said stumbling over his words. I smiled lightly watching him struggle.

"Thanks," I smile. "My name's Josephine." I said offering him a hand to shake.

"Michael I'm the owner," he smiled.

"Really?! I own the café next door," I said nodding over in the general direction of my café.

"Oh nice," he nodded.

"Yeah," I blushed. The door jingled and we both locked over to see a frantic looking James.

"Oh thank god you're here already!" he said grabbing my shoulders.

"James, what is going on? Where's Kira?" I asked.

"I need you to drive!" James said ignoring both of my questions.

"James tell me what's going on!" I growled slapping him across the face.

"Kira's water just broke. I need you to help I have no idea what to do! Josephine you need to help me," James said.

"Okay, Michael, it was a pleasure to meet you I say smiling flirtatiously. "James, give me the keys," I insisted. James tossed them over an we hurried out the door. Kira was in the car panting heavily. "Hi Kira," I say hopping into the driver's seat.