"Yah!" Jin leaned and pushed the younger boy's shoulder lightly, "Why are you talking about me?!"

"What?!" Jungkook grinned, "He is really an awkward person so bare with him please."

"He looks like a nice person though." Jimin praised the boy, as Jin glanced at him, Jimin gave him his genuine smile, "I never knew you guys are actually approachable, you guys are really popular at school."

"Huh? We are not." Jungkook denied.

"That's a nice joke." Jin added.

V was looking down on his lap, he could not bare sitting beside his crush and hearing the boy's angelic voice. He might collapse any time. Luckily, the food arrived and the boys started to dig in their food.

Jimin started telling stories about him and V, how long their friendship was since middle school, that V was the trouble maker at their school. And he was also get into trouble, as his friend would point on him to be involved too. During those days that Jimin wanted to escape from V's bad luck for always harming him, V always get detention slips from teachers. The boy often breaks test tubes from their science laboratory and even vases from their art class. His friend was a monster of chaos.

The two kept on laughing at how entertaining Jimin was, as he speaks funny with those indescribable facial expressions. Jin shared that he and Jungkook were childhood buddies, and they became closer during highschool. He did praised the younger boy as the most intelligent student in class, Jungkook was blessed with good looks and brain, while Jungkook murmured that "It's a lie", being humble and all. He even mentioned that Jungkook helps him in collecting Mario stuffs, and when Jin said that, Jimin faced him in surprise, "You like Mario too?"

"Yup!" Jin said, his face lighten up.

"I'm also collecting toys related to Mario, have you bought the new one?"

Jungkook looked at the two having a conversation happily, he had the feeling that a great love story was beginning.

On that day, V realized how kind his dream boy was. Being a genius at school and having humility. The best of Jungkook was that he was entirely unaware of how remarkable he was, the boy kept denying and stayed modest.

Minutes passed, food were eaten, empty plates. Jungkook stood up and gave his wallet to Jin, "Why?" Jin asked.

"We are going. Right, Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at the orange haired boy, with threatening eyes leading the boy to nod and agree. V stood up and they went out of the restaurant.

"What's with them?" Jimin asked, while looking back to the two boys that just exited.

"I don't know." Jin smiled awkwardly, trying to prevent spilling what his bestfriend obviously want to happen, being alone with his bestfriend's self proclaimed Jin's ideal type, Jimin.

And meanwhile, the two, Jungkook held V's wrist while walking away from the restaurant. He released his tight grip from the orange haired boy and tittered, scratching his head in embarrassment. V looked completely shocked at the moment, so Jungkook flicked his finger to the boy's forehead.

V blinked his eyes for a few and spoke saying, "What.. what did you just did?"

"I'm sorry." Jungkook bowed his head, "I know you're surprised."

"Why did we left?"

"Don't you think Jin and Jimin looked cute together?" Jungkook said and laughed.

"You want them to have a solo time together, huh?" V replied, "That's why you wanted to leave. And you asked me too."

"Uhm... Yeah." Jungkook smiled, making the elder boy's heart flutter.