Blonde Bieber | part 3 (requested)

you guys asking me to continue certain imagines both makes me smile and stresses me out. i don't want to disappoint. lol

this is a little explicit so all you chil'ren hide ya eyes.
-

It's been a few weeks since Justin played that little joke on you the day he dyed his hair. You still hadn't gotten your revenge on him, and you knew that he probably thought you changed your mind or forgot about it.. but you didn't.

You were just waiting for the perfect time to get him back and now that he hadn't teased you about what happened for about a week, you knew that time was now.

It was late at night and you and Justin were leaving a party. You had been teasing him all night by doings things like twerking on him, biting your lip at him and grinding on him when you had to sit on his lap because there were no more seats left.

You were completely sober since you knew what you were doing tonight, but Justin didn't realize it since he wasn't monitoring your alcohol intake. He was too busy having fun. He had a few drinks, but he wasnt drunk. At the most he got a little buzz, but you knew that was long gone by the time you left the party.

You drove Justin home and opened his front door as he followed close behind. He closed and locked the door before following you up the stairs and into his bedroom.

You walked to the side of his bed and kicked your heels off as you put his keys on the nightstand. He stripped down to his boxers and sat on his bed, leaning back against the headboard. He looked really tired as he closed his eyes and looked like he was about to fall asleep, but you didn't care. You were getting your revenge no matter how tired he was.

You climbed onto his bed and threw one of your legs over him. You sat on his lap and watched as he opened his eyes. They widened once he noticed you were straddling him.

"Y/n, what do you want?" he asked in a raspy, tired voice. You bit your lip once you heard it, getting a little turned on.

"You." you said. You crashed your lips into his and started a heated make out session. His hands found your hips as you began to grind on him, turning both him and yourself on in the process.

"Shit, y/n. Slow down." he groaned as you bit his lip. You felt pressure in between your legs, but you knew that was just Justin. You had him right where you wanted him now.

You let him trail kisses down your neck before he settled on a spot and sucked the skin there. You started to think about how his face would look when he realized this was a joke to keep your mind off how he was making you feel.

His manhood poked in between your legs even harder and you let out a moan that quickly turned into a laugh. Justin stopped kissing you and that only made you laugh harder. You climbed off his lap and the bed to stand up. You saw the look on his face and it made you laugh even harder.

You couldn't stand up straight because of how hard you were now laughing. You were hunched over, holding your stomach because it was starting to hurt. You glanced up at Justin and saw the confusion written all over his face before you fell to the ground.

"What's so funny?" he asked. Your laughing died down long enough for you to answer his question.

"Your face and you getting hard." you laughed again before you were finally done. You wiped the tears from your eyes and stood up before looking at Justin.

"That.. was the best revenge ever. You should've seen your face." you said. Justin still looked confused until suddenly his face just switched. Using the moonlight coming in through the blinds, you saw that his cheeks had turned a light shade of pink. He was clearly embarrassed.

"You waited a month just to play a joke on me? You're crazy." he said. He stood up and came around the bed towards you, but you thought nothing of it.

"I told you I would get you back. Now you know how it feels, only.. ten times worse." you chuckled as you tried to make your way to the door. You were going to sleep in one of Justin's guest rooms so he could take care of his little problem.

He grabbed your waist before you made it, though. He led your body to the wall, and pushed you onto the same spot he played his joke on you before.

"You're not leaving me like this." he spoke lowly, pressing his manhood against your center.

"Justin, I'm not falling for it again so-"

"I'm not joking this time, y/n. I'm dead serious, you're not leaving me like this." he said.

His hand reached under your short dress, and he made small circles against your clit through your panties. He started leaving soft kisses on your neck and you let out quiet moans.

He quickly turned you around and pressed into your butt as his hand made it's way around your body to play with your clit again, this time going inside your panties.

"Justin.." you meant for it to come out in a surprised tone but it just came out as a moan. He unzipped your dress and let it fall to the ground before turning you back around. He scanned your body now that you were only in your bra and panties, biting his lip at the sight.

He brought his lips to yours and started a very rough and intense kiss. You could tell that Justin was very serious about you not leaving him in the current state he was in.

He grabbed your butt and squeezed it before picking you up. You wrapped your legs around him and he carried you over to his bed before laying you down on it.

He hovered over you and began sucking and biting your neck. You tugged on his blonde hair as more moans flew out of your mouth. It really didn't make it any better that his manhood was pressed against your center again.

"You should've never played with me, y/n. Now I have to teach you a lesson." he said into your ear. After that he trailed kisses down your neck again, going to your chest.

He was determined to finish what you started, and when he did.. you decided to never play with him like that again because you couldn't walk for days.