Thoughts

so i wasn't gonna say anything about this, but it's literally weighing heavy on my heart. y'all know it's rare that i get serious on here. lol *fixes wig & prepares speech*

i've always been a person to observe others rather than speak & lately i feel like God has been showing me things through this characteristic.

i've noticed that we, as humans, are very ignorant (as in we don't know. chill. bc people see this word & automatically get defensive idk why). we're very opinionated & judgemental without even knowing or realizing what's really going on.

most people don't think deeper into things. we only see what's on the surface, what things seem to be but almost all of the time, that's not the case.

with this being said, i don't see the whole cultural appropriation/white girls can't wear black hairstyles/trends as an issue. but hear me out. everyone else can state their opinion, i wanna state mine.

i'm gonna be talking about spiritual things bc i think that's a big reason why i feel this way, but the enemy is sending a lot of things our way to distract us from what we're supposed to be & supposed to be doing.

we're supposed to love each other, help each other, pray for each other & everything that's been going on is causing us to do the exact opposite.

this cultural appropriation thing is just the most recent form to get us to fight & get angry & argue & judge one another.

it's not a big deal to me at all. like, we cannot make someone not wear a hairstyle so getting so worked up over the fact that they choose to (or whatever they choose to do honestly) is feeding the hate that we're trying to eliminate. but i feel like people don't get that.

i get that a lot of people are told that they can't wear the hairstyles that white people are now wearing & are mad about that but the comments they make come from a place of bitterness & that's not love. that's not God. & He's all i truly care about at the end of the day.

i also know that the media tends to take trends that black people have been wearing & deem kylie as a trend setter for doing it so she gets a lot of hate for the attention that the media is putting on her(which isnt fair but whatever). & i know that fashion designers do the same thing but i promise it's all a distraction. from what we really should be doing & what we really should be like.

i was actually happy that justin defended kylie. for several reasons. weird fact: i also didn't see justin as a white boy while reading the comment. like until someone brought up the racist videos (that he owned up to & apologized & pretty sure got forgiven by God for so that pissed me off) it didn't register that he was white or black or asian but with a lot of people that's the FIRST thing they realized & idk that's interesting to me idk. moving on. lol

i saw a 13 year old girl get attacked on twitter for wearing box braids. poor lil girl was in LOVE with the way they/she looked then posted them only to get tore down by people bc it's a balck hairstyle. she was called every bad name in the book... i just don't agree with that.

if someone is wrong there's a way to tell them without offending them. the message won't get through to them if you talk down to them bc then that's all they focus on. & if they don't get it, okay. pray for them. there's literally nothing else you can do.

i just feel like humans are really lost.  we lack knowledge & not in the sense that we all think. it makes me sad. my heart actually aches when i see the ignorance everywhere i turn. i heard t.d jakes say that "what you can't stand, you were called to change" so that's what i think is going on idk. now i'm rambling. lol

there's also a lot of other things i think but never say or don't agree with but i won't touch on them now. maybe i'll start a book. not a rant book bc that stems from anger but more of a journal? i have a physical one but idk. maybe i'll start blogging again.

if you're offended or you disagree, that's fine. if i do post this it's because God literally told me to so that means i'm thinking straight & i'll be getting through to someone & that's all that matters so, yeah.

i hope people will at least try to see where i'm coming from & try to accept that i have a different opinion & not immediately bash me bc i don't feel the same way.

leave comments if you want. not sure if i'll be replying just bc this topic really affects me. like, i literally have a feeling in my chest when i think about it which is why i know it's bigger than me or really how i feel personally. nah, i change my mind i will be replying bc i feel this way.

hope you all have a great night/day. i love you. idk when i'm updating but it'll be #soon. haha.