Clingy | BLURB

just something short & sweet inspired by irresistible-writing on tumblr. hope you like it. :)
-

Justin was known for being a little.. touchy. Not in a creepy way, but in the sense that he loved to cuddle. He's been this way long before the two of you started dating, way back when you were just two friends who hadn't yet formed feelings for each other. Even with you knowing this, you still couldn't help but to notice how.. extra touchy he was today.

He continuously followed you around the house. Whether you were walking across the room or leaving to enter an enturely new one he was on your heels with a hand or two, however many your speed allowed him to have, resting on your waist. Whenever you'd stop moving he'd wrap his arms fully around your waist to hold you as his face nestled into your neck, a content sigh leaving his lips. You liked being in his arms, loved it actually, but when he tried to follow you into the bathroom, you knew you had to say something.

"Justin, could you let me go for one second so I could use the bathroom?" you asked him. Your voice came out soft and sweet, mainly because you didn't really have to use the bathroom, you just wanted a moment or two where he wasn't latched onto your body. As much as you enjoyed it, you just wanted a tiny break from it since it had been going on for almost the whole day.

"Can we just lay down? You've been moving around all day." he whined.

"You would know, huh?" you asked him. You looked at his face to see him staring at you, his brown orbs piercing into yours and working their magic to warm your heart the way they always did. You let out a sigh, knowing you were about to give in and let him have his way like you always did.

Without another word you took his hand into yours and led him to the bed the two of you shared. You slid in first then lifted the covers so he'd slide in after you. Once he did his hands went around your waist again and his head nestled back into your neck. You felt his soft breath on your skin as you let the covers fall over the two of you and placed your arm around him.

"You're clingier than normal today. Why is that?" you asked him softly, feeling like if you were too loud you'd disturb him in some way.

"I won't get to hold you as often when I go on tour, so I'm doing it as much as I can now." he answered. You smiled and tightened your arms around him a little bit, realizing he was right. Now all you wanted was to cherish this moment with him while you still could.