Biebing

donnybear & i have a dispute over who the better writer is (t's obviously donny tho) so we both are writing an imagine with the same concept, that we came up with together and YALL will leave a comment & vote on who's is better even tho it's donny's.

we will love each other no matter you answer so don't be scurred. we both just want to prove a point. lol

-

Today was yet another day of being friends with one of the biggest pop stars in the world, Justin Bieber. The two of you were seated on opposite ends of the couch in your condo. He faced the wall on the other side of the room as you faced him, your legs curled under your butt. The television was on, being the only source of sound of the room, but neither of you were paying attention to it. You were both too busy scrolling through different social media sites on your phones.

This happened a lot when you two were together. You didn't always feel the need to actually do anything or go out. Most of the time, just being in each other's presence was enough for the both of you. It made you both happy and you were comfortable enough with each other that it didn't become a problem. That's what you loved the most about being friends with Justin. You also loved being able to ask him any random, harsh, and mostly inappropriate questions that popped into your head at any time. Not many people got the opportunity to do that and even fewer people got a real answer out of him so you were grateful that you did because, well, you can be curious at times.

"How does it feel knowing that men want your penis just as much as women?" you asked, looking from your phone and up at him. He gave his phone a weird look, one of deep confusion.

"What?" he asked, looking up at your face with the same expression.

"I said how does it feel knowing that men want your penis just as much as women? They probably even want it more than most women. How do you feel about that?" you asked him, explaining your question further.

It wasn't just a random question.. well in a way it wasn't. While you were scrolling through twitter, you saw a tweet Ariana Grande's brother, Frankie, posted. It was a picture of him and Justin from probably earlier today. He was freaking out, putting heart eyes and smiley faces with the picture, which Justin replied to saying "lol good seeing you Frankie". As weird as it may seem, this is what sparked your interest in this topic.

Now you know Justin so you know that he doesn't have a homophobic bone in his body. He'll even kiss a gay fan's cheek if he asked, he has no problems with, nor is he uncomfortable with anyone's sexuality and this is what made you want to ask him about how it made him feel when he really thought about it. You began wondering what went through his mind when he saw men gush over him just as hard, or even harder, as his millions of female fans do. Just the thought intrigued you, so you had to ask.

Justin squinted his eyes, giving you the same confused expression he had the first time you asked the question. It wasn't until his expression changed and his face formed a smirk that you even believed he was going to answer.

"Well nobody wants it as much as you." he said. As soon as you heard him, it felt like your breath had gotten caught in your throat, causing you to cough for a couple of seconds. You also felt something weird in your stomach that you'd never felt before. It wasn't butterflies, you couldn't even desribe it if you tried. All you knew is that his boldness is what caused it. You had to wait until your body calmed down before you answered.

"I really don't..." you said, looking away from him for a second, knowing you weren't fully telling the truth. Justin is very attractive to you and you didn't know how you'd react if he ever took it there. You weren't dying to get him in bed, though. That was something you had only ever thought about once or twice.l, it's not like you were plotting to make it happen. That wasn't the case at all.

"I was kidding, y/n. I know you couldn't handle me." he told you. He leaned more into the couch and stretched one arm across the back of it.

"You don't know what I can handle... Gay men, however, actually do want your penis regardless of if they can handle it or not so answer the question, Biebs." you told him, biting your lip to try to hide the smile that you couldn't hold in. After he laughed at your comeback an amused expression sat on his face.

"I don't really think about that, y/n." he said, letting out another laugh.

"Well think about it now. What do you think about when you see tweets from men saying how sexy you are and how you're they're husband or bae?" you asked him, leaning forward on the couch out of excitement.

"I don't think about any-"

"Just answer the question, Justin! Why do you have to be so difficult?" you snapped in a playful way, even though he was annoying you right now.

"Why do you want to know this so bad?"

"You know how I am. I like asking questions and I like for them to be answered when I do so answer it." you said. He laughed at you once again, and you fought the urge the throw a pillow at his face.

"It doesn't make me feel any type of way, it's just... something that happens. I guess it doesn't bother me." he said, finally giving you an acceptable answer.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked, chuckling. This whole thing was just amusing to him for some reason.

"Yes, it does. Next time answer it the first time I ask." you told him. He laughed at you again and you unlocked your phone, going back to twitter.

"Now about you wanting my penis..." he said, your eyes widened and you smiled, immediately placing your free hand next to your mouth to hide the fact that you did.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you replied.

"That's not what I wanted to hear... do you want it right now?" he asked you. You looked at him and saw that he was unbuckling his belt and starting to unzip his jeans. You looked back up to his face with wide eyes as you wondered what the hell he was doing. They went back to their normal size when he looked at you and burst out laughing. You rolled your eyes and stood up, deciding to go to your room.

"I'm not dealing with you right now." you said, beginning to make your way to your bedroom.

"So you can ask crazy questions but I can't?" he asked, following you once he saw which direction you were going in. "Oh, I see. You're leading me to the bedroom so you can get what you want."

"Goodbye Justin!" you made it to your room and closed your door before locking it. You could hear Justin's laugh on the other side of it.

"Y/n, I'm only kidding... unless you actually do wa-"

"I said bye!" you yelled, laughing as you did. You heard Justin laugh again as well.

"Okay, I'll call you later." he said. You heard his footsteps and then the front door open and close. You shook your head at the thought of what just happened. Justin can be so annoying sometimes, but he's your best friend and you wouldn't have him any other way.