Jealous | BLURB

Today was a day you had been looking forward to for a long time. Just you, your closest friend, a few of his friends, a yacht and the warm summer sun. You could dedicate this full day to sitting and relaxing and not feeling guilty about it. It's why Justin planned it, for everyone to get away and have fun with no distractions, annoyances, or other things that would make you angry in your day-to-day life. You thought it would just be a nice, fun day with great people. You thought everything would be chill and you could relax, but.. of course... something just had to go and ruin it, right?

At the last minute, Justin decided that he needed some other female companionship that was his closest and dearest friend (aka you) so he decided to bring some girl along. Well, you think it was a last minute decision. He could've been planned from the beginning and decided not to tell you because he knew you wouldn't come if he had. You didn't like any of his little groupies. You could always tell when a girl he brings around you won't be around for long and even though this isn't the first time you've seen this girl, she's still apart of that group.

Since the beginning of the day she was trying to be super nice to you, that annoying kind of nice. Since you were the only girl on the boat that was actually close to Justin she was trying to be your best friend, getting next to you in all of the pictures, trying to make conversation with you when she wasn't latched onto Justin. You talked to her as much as you needed to which, in your opinion, wasn't a lot. You weren't mean or rude to her either, you just didn't care to try to make friends with a girl who'd be gone tomorrow.

After a while you guessed she noticed that you didn't really care for her. She stopped talking to you, tried her best to ignore whatever you said and had a stank look on her face when she was next to you. It was honestly funny to you and you didn't really care about it. You went on with your day as you normally would've if she wasn't there to begin with.

"So you like this day I set up? You having a good time?" Justin asked you, making you smile.

"Of course I am. You know how much I've looked forward to this." you told him. He was sitting on one of the chairs not too far from where you were, laughing out under the sun on your stomach. His little girlfriend has went inside to get them both another drink.

"Good, I'm glad. I was hoping you'd still have a good time..." he trailed off, trying to make sure you caught what he meant exactly and you did. You laughed before nodding your head.

"Yeah." you laughed again. "I am." you said, making him release a chuckle himself.

"Okay." he said, before smiling at you.

"You know what, y/n? I'm tired of this." your facial expression immediately switched from a smile to your eyebrows pushing together as you turned your head to the direction that the annoying voice was coming from. "You're just jealous." Justin's lady friend said.

"Jealous? Of what???" you asked. You were almost completely sure that your face was priceless in this moment because you didn't know what the hell this girl was talking about. You were jealous of anyone, especially not her. You were chilling and having a great time.

"You're jealous that I get to have sex with Justin and you don't." she said. You were even more confused by her statement. This girl couldn't be serious. For one, you were pretty sure that it wasn't hard to have sex with Justin. Just look at the girls he picks to do so on a daily. Second, that was the furthest thing from your mind and the fact that she said it out of nowhere made it make even less sense.

"Why would I be jealous? You have a time limit, I'm here to stay." you told her. A quick glance around the area of the boat you were on only confirmed in your mind that you had won this dumb argument the girl chose to have. Everyone's mouth either hung open in an O shape or released a fit of giggles. You knew that there was nothing else that you needed to say to her. She knew, too, but she went back inside without saying another word to you.

"These are the types of girls that you pick, Justin. Really?" After shaking your head at him, you turns your head the opposite way and closed your eyes to continue enjoying your day.

-

another trash blurb based on a real daydream that I had. enjoy if you can bare it. (is it bare or bear? idk 💀)

question: does any of your friends have a significant other that you don't like? girl gimme the tea.

(my answer is no bc donny isn't allowed to date until i say she is & even then i have to approve of the guy. :) )