Party Favors | part 2

It's been about a week since that whole thing with Justin happened. He has tried to call you multiple times everyday since then, but you just ignored him. You still were pissed off by the fact that he dragged you out of that party and you still couldn't make sense of his reasoning. The one time you're not paying attention to or even thinking about him and he admits to wanting to date you? It seemed a little suspect in your mind and you weren't buying it.

It was a nice day and you were free of all your normal responsibilities, so you decided to take a walk and maybe do some shopping. You didn't live too far from a street filled with various stores so you figured today would be a great day to finally go check them out.

As soon as you made it to the street, you went into the first store that caught your eye. It was a very bright and open clothing store with a bunch of cute and trendy clothes that you already loved at first glance. At first you were just looking and not touching anything, but then you saw a rack of accessories and got a little excited. You picked up a pair of sunglasses and put them on before looking in a tiny mirror to see if you could pull them off.

"Those shades look great on you, ma." a male voice said from behind you. You turned around and smiled once you saw who it was. Chris.

"What are you doing here?" you asked him, taking off the sunglasses and looking at the price.

"Just doing a little shopping. What's been up with you? I haven't seen you since your boy snatched you away from me." he said. You let out a small chuckle as you put the sunglasses back where you got them from.

"Yeah, don't remind me." you told him, making him laugh a little.

"What's up with him? I've been trying to hit him up but he doesn't reply."

"I don't know, I haven't talked to him." you told him. He raised his eyebrows, probably wondering why you haven't.

"Well, the reason I've been hitting him up so much is because I wanted to get in touch with you." he said, now it was your turn to raise your eyebrows.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah.. I was really feeling you at that party and you left before I could even express that. I wanted to ask if you would go on a date with me." he said. You smirked and he immediately returned it.

"You want to take me on a date? You don't even know my name."

"Well we kissed and I ain't know your name then either." he told you. You both shared a laugh before he spoke again. "What is your name by the way?" he asked.

"Y/n." you answered.

"So, y/n, are you going to let me take you out?" he asked. You looked at him for a few minutes, thinking about if you were going to or not. It honestly was just to make him a little nervous, you knew right after he asked that you were saying yes.

"Sure." you said simply. He now wore a huge smile on his face, which made you laugh. You took your phone out of your bag and handed it to him so he could put his number in and he did the same. After you switched back, you smiled up at him.

"I'll call you, okay?" he told you.

"I hope so." you said. You turned around and walked towards the door, not feeling the need to look around anymore. Before you left out, you looked back at him to see he was already looking at you. You smiled at him and left out of the shop, going back home.

You smiled the whole way back to your apartment building. Just thinking about going on a date with Chris made you happy. It was almost hard to believe that one of the biggest singers in the world wanted to go on a date with you. You couldn't wait until he called you with the details.