The Way I See You Now | part 2 (requested)

*justin pov*

Y/n slept for a while yesterday. I guess she was really tired because I didn't see her for the rest of the night. It was a good thing in a way because I don't know how much longer I could stand being around her, but I did want her to live with me so I could spend time with her so that's what I was going to do today no matter how I felt.

I knocked on her door earlier and asked if she wanted to go to breakfast with me and she agreed. About a hour later we were in my car driving to one of my favorite restaurants. I told her to stay in the car and I'd come around to get her because there were a lot of paparazzi outside. I had my security follow us, but she didn't know them so I didn't want them to touch her or make her feel uncomfortable.

I wasn't parked close to the door of the restaurant so we had to walk for a while. My security did a great job of keeping the paparazzi away from y/n. They couldn't touch her, but they could still take pictures of her, which made me a little uneasy. She was wearing a tight light blue crop top that made her breasts stick out with skinny jeans that made her butt look huge. A lot of skin was showing on top of that. I didn't want anyone around us to look at her like that, let alone millions of people who would see the pictures.

As we walked, I took off my jacket and put it over her shoulders. She shrugged it off and handed it back to me. I didn't say anything about it until we were in the restaurant sitting in our booth.

"Why didn't you take my jacket?"

"Because I know why you gave it to me. I'm eighteen, not twelve. I can wear a crop top and walk down the street." she told me. She grabbed her menu and looked at it when she was done.

"I just don't want men staring at you and thinking stuff about yo- are you... are you wearing a thong?" I asked her, leaning over the table to get a better view of her waist. I swear I saw a string...

"Why, can you see it?" She dropped her menu and looked down at her waist, tucking the material into her jeans where no one could see it.

"I can't handle this." I mumbled to myself. I leaned back and brought my hands up to my head, rubbing my temples in circles to calm my nerves and get the thought of y/n wearing a thong out of my head. If I didn't then things would get awkward really soon.

Y/n let out a sigh that made me look at her. She was looking up at me now with an annoyed look on her face.

"Look, I know you see me as your little sister, but I'm not a little girl anymore. You don't have to be so protective over me." she told me.

"I can definitely tell that you're not a little girl anymore. You're far from it and I see that. I can see that clearly."

"Well, good. Now you don't have to be all big brother-y." she told me.

"Mhmm." I hummed in response. I didn't know how to tell her that I didn't see her as a little sister anymore. I actually saw her as more of a girlfriend or at least someone I'd date. My response seemed to make her happy, though, because she smiled so I didn't even need to get into that right now.

The rest of our time at the restaurant was really awkward. We were having interesting conversations and even shared a few laughs, but I couldn't fully relax because of my feelings for her. I couldn't look at her without thinking about how pretty she is or hear her speak without telling myself over and over how intelligent and mature she is. A few times during the day I wanted to kiss her and every time that happened I'd look away from her, trying to shake the thought out of my head. That part was the worst because she kept asking me if I was okay and she gave me a look like she knew I was lying when I said that I was. The car ride was even worse since I had a full view of her body so I was so relieved to be home.