Overreacting | BLURB (requested)

You hadn't been in a good mood since Khalil sent you that screenshot. You and him were going back and forth, roasting each other when he did it. It started off as playful banter between two friends but soon got real when he decided to back up his jokes with a real conversation he had with Justin. What made it sting harder was that this conversation hadn't been brought up at all, meaning he probably meant what he said. You felt like maybe you shouldn't be so offended by it, but you were. You just couldn't help it. There was just something about Justin, your own boyfriend, clowning you in a text for not having a J-Lo booty that made you feel bad all around.

For the past few days you've been in a bad mood because of that dumb screenshot. You've never told anyone, but you were really subconscious about your booty. It wasn't as big as you'd like it to be. It wasn't big at all, actually, and you hated it. It was the only part of your body that you had a serious problem with so to see that Justin also had this problem with it didn't make you feel too good.

It kinda made you put up a wall between the two of you. You had barely been talking to him, keeping all of your responses at short sentences and not even looking at him when he spoke. You had just been so into your own thoughts and honestly embarrassed. It got to the point where you were contemplating breaking up with him as ridiculous as that sounds. If he wasn't 100% happy with you then you figured you were going to let him go so he could find someone he could be that happy with. After thinking for three days straight, you had almost convinced yourself to go through with it.

"Babe, I'm gonna head upstairs to bed.. you coming?" Justin asked. The two of you had been in the living room together, watching tv. Well, he was watching tv, you were sorta just there in your thoughts on the other side of the couch.

"I'm gonna sleep down here." you said, simply. You weren't looking at him to be able to tell but Justin stared at you for a few seconds before deciding to speak again.

"Y/n, are you okay? You haven't really been talking for the past three days. You haven't kissed me. You won't let me touch you, now you don't want to sleep in bed with me... did I do something wrong?"

"I guess I don't want you to feel my flat, cardboard booty rubbing against you tonight. I'm sparing you, really." you told him, rolling your eyes afterwards. If you had chosen to look at him you would've seen a face of pure and utter confusion after your response.

"What are you talking about?"

"Khalil showed me your texts to him. Do you really hate my body that much that you have to make jokes about it to your friends?" you asked, finally looking at him. He scooted all the way to your side of the couch to be closer to you.

"Babe.. I love your body. I was just trying to prove a point to Khalil, I wouldn't change a thing about you." he told you. For a moment you just stared at him, taking in the features you've neglected for the past few days as you thought about whether or not you should believe him.

"Really, Justin? Do you actually mean that?" you asked.

"Of course. Your butt is perfect." He reached under you, grabbing a handful of your backside and squeezing it. "It's just enough to grab." He leaned into you, leaving soft kisses on your neck that made you giggle. Just like that, all of your anger towards him faded. It didn't take much for him to ease your mind and help you realize that maybe you had overrated just a tiny bit.

-

i know this is trash but whatevs. lol

i'll be coming out with those bizzle, rnbieber & biebervelli hats/shirts soon. can't use bugatti bieber because i can't use his name but it's still gonna be lit if you guys are still interested 😂

question: what's one thing you love about your appearance?

bonus question: favorite place to shop?