The Way I See You Now (requested)

*justin pov*

I looked out of the window before going to my front door and looking out of the peephole. Once I saw that no one was here yet, I sat down on the couch and tried to wait patiently. That didn't last long. Soon I was back in the window, checking to see if any random car had pulled up. I've been doing this routine since I got dressed this morning.

One of my best friends, y/n, was coming to stay with me for a while. I haven't seen her since her family moved away like four years ago. I missed her, a lot. She's the closest female friend I ever had. We're so close that I consider her to be like my little sister. She's not so little anymore, though. She just graduated high school and is now going to college, which is why she's staying with me. I couldn't let her stay in some dorm knowing I'm in the same city. That just didn't seem necessary. Plus, I didn't want her staying in a random building with a bunch of weird people, sharing a room with someone she didn't know. I wanted her to feel comfortable and be safe so my house is the best place for her.

After awhile I got the urge to go to the bathroom. While I was washing my hands, I heard my doorbell. Of course she'd show up as soon as I stop looking out for her. I hurriedly dried my hands and ran to the front door. I pulled it open without even looking through the peephole and was surprised by what I saw when I did.

"Y/n?" I looked at the girl- no, the woman, in front of me in shock. I eyed her up and down, trying to figure out if this was really my best friend. I mean it looked like her, but it didn't. She looked so much.. older now.

"Hey, Jussie!" she screamed, basically jumping on me to give me the biggest hug ever. I stumbled back before I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. I didn't even have to question if she really was y/n anymore. She's the only person who calls me Jussie and the only person who could almost kill me by giving me a hug.

When she released me, she took a step back, giving me a chance to look at her again. I looked at her from head to toe, taking in her appearance. Her shoulder length hair was straightened and her light skin had a bit of a tan to it. She still had the same features: brown eyes, cute nose, and full lips. She looked the same, but not like the little girl I knew. She looks really grown up.. more than I expected.

"Are you going to let me in or did you change your mind about me staying here? she asked me.

"Oh, my bad. Come in." I picked up two of her suitcases and she carried her other bag into the house. I went upstairs to the room I had set up for her with her following behind me. I sat her suitcases down on the floor next to her bed. Before I could even stand up straight again she had fell onto the bed, face first. I laughed as she turned around, now laying on her back. Her shirt came up a little, revealing a belly ring that I didn't even know she had.

"Do you, uh, want to do something today? Like go out somewhere or.. something?" I rubbed the back of my neck as I asked. She gave me a look like I was crazy, but I didn't know why.

"Do you know how long my flight was?" she asked me.

"No, how long was it?"

"I don't know, but it was long. I just want to chill today." she said. I nodded my head in response.

"Okay, well, uh.. I'll be downstairs.. if you need anything." I told her. I quickly left her room and went downstairs before she could say anything.

She's only been here for a few minutes, but I felt really weird around her. In my eyes, she wasn't the cute little girl I grew up with anymore. She was now a woman. A very attractive woman. Her face and body had matured in every way. She actually had a little bit of curves now. I don't know, it makes me feel a way. I guess I'm just not used to seeing her like this.