On The First Day Of Christmas..

You're wrapping presents and Justin surprises you with an early gift.

It was getting closer and closer to Christmas and you were both excited and worried. There's so many things that you still had to do to make sure that Christmas would be as special as it's always been. The only things you have done was decorate the tree and go shopping. You barely had any gifts wrapped and there were a lot since you bought gifts for Justin's family too this year.

In order to get all of this done, you set aside a day just for wrapping gifts. You didn't expect to have them all wrapped by the end of the day, but you wanted to wrap most of them.

"Justin, where's the tape?" you asked him. You were both sitting on the floor to make the wrapping process easier. You started to look all around you, under paper and bows and all around the floor to find the tape you were just using.

You looked up at Justin to wait for an answer, but noticed he was looking down at something. Your eyes traveled down his body and stopped at his hands. His fingers were covered in tape and he was trying to take it off before you noticed. You bit your lip to hold in a laugh.

"I swear you're, like, four years old. Grow up." you said.

"Oh, I'm definitely grown up. Do you need reminding, babe?" He bit his lip and winked at you, causing you to roll your eyes. You spotted the tape next to him and crawled over to get it. He slapped your butt as you grabbed it.

"Stop, Justin. I asked you to help me so stop playing around." you said. You hit his arm before sitting back down.

"I am helping! Just.. let me get this tape off." he said. He went back to trying to get the tape off his fingers as you laughed and shook your head.

You grabbed a toy that you got for Justin's younger sister and started to wrap it in princess wrapping paper. Soon, Justin's fingers were free and he was wrapping a gift you bought for his mom.

"Babe, who's this for?" he asked.

"Your mom."

"You really bought everyone's gift? I told you I'd take care of it." he told you.

"Well you could still buy some. I just wanted them all to have something from me." you said.

"You know what, wait right here." He got up from his spot on the floor and left the room before coming back minutes later. He walked in with a smile on his face and his hands behind his back. He kept one hand hidden as he grabbed one of yours to make you stand up.

"What are you doing? I have to fini-"

"Shhhh. You can take a break, you've been wrapping presents for hours. Now it's time to unwrap one." he said. He brought a small box in between the two of you right beneath where your faces were.

"But-" you started, but he cut you off again.

"No buts. You're always doing things for other people and being there for them when they need you. You deserve this, y/n." he said. You looked from his face to the box. It was a small square with a white bow on the lid. You just stared at it, debating on whether you wanted to open it now or wait until Christmas.

"You're opening it now. No waiting." Justin said before bringing one of your hands up and placing the box in it. You looked at him one more time before giving in. You used your other hand to take the lid off the box and your mouth opened in awe once you did.

Inside was a silver necklace. The pendant was the letter 'D' and it was mostly covered in diamonds. It was so pretty that you became speechless as you stared down at it.

"I just gave you the D." Justin said, completely ruining the moment. You laughed lightly before playfully slapping him upside the head. He laughed as he rubbed the same spot.

"I'm just joking, babe. Do you like it?" he asked. He had a cute but nervous smile on his face as he waited for your answer.

"Of course I do." you said, admiring the beautiful piece of jewelry in front of you.

"The D is for Drew.. because you're my baby and I love you." he told you. You smiled up at him.

"Help me put it on." You gave him the box and turned around, moving your hair out of the way. Seconds later you felt his arms come over your head and he put the necklace around your neck. You turned back around and smiled up at him again.

"How does it look?" you asked him. He glanced down at your neck before looking back up at your face.

"It looks amazing. I knew it'd look great against your skin tone." He put his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. He started leaving soft kisses all around your neck, making you close your eyes at the feeling.

"Justin.." you moaned. His kisses were starting to get lower and lower and you loved the feeling but you needed him to stop.

"Justin." you said more sternly as you opened your eyes. He stopped and brought his head up to look into them.

"What baby?" he said in that tone. The tone that made you weak at the knees. You always found yourself ready to stop everything and jump on him whenever he used it and he knew that.

"Justin, no. I still have gifts to wrap. Please don't do that." you said, almost whining because of how he was making you feel. You knew what you needed to do but everything in your body was telling you to forget it and let Justin have his way with you.

"C'mon y/n. There's twelve days before Christmas, you have plenty of time. I just want a couple of hours with you." he said in that same tone. He put his attention back on your neck and lightly sucked and bit on it.

You closed your eyes again, basically turning into jelly in his hands, as you let out a couple of soft moans. You felt him smile against your neck before picking you up and wrapping your legs around him and going upstairs.

"You're so lucky I love you." you said, making him chuckle.

"I know, babe." he kissed your lips as he walked up the stairs to finish what he started in the living room.