Decisions (requested)

"Yo, what is all this stuff?!" Justin yelled, picking up a red solo cup off the floor. "This is ridiculous." He looked around the living room and kitchen area at all of the cups, bottles, plates and plastic silverware that were scattered throughout the room. His brother, Jason, laid lazily on the couch with half of his body hanging off. He had another one of his signature parties last night and promised he'd clean up afterwards but, of course, he didn't.

Justin walked over to his twin brother, his feet sweeping up trash as he did. He leaned over Jason, taking in his appearance. His mouth hung open and slob came out the corner of his mouth. He didn't care or probably even feel that he was falling off the couch, meaning he probably got really wasted last night and would have a horrible hangover whenever he did wake up. Justin smiled once he realized this.

"Jason!" he yelled as loud as he could, inches away from his face. Jason's eyes popped open and his body shook from how startled he was. "Wake up! You were supposed to clean this up last night so get to it!" Justin threw the red solo cup he held at his brother's head before going to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Fuck off." Jason mumbled, grabbing a couch cushion and flipping it over his head.

"No, get up! Y/n is on her way over and we're going to be in here.. unless I just take her to my room for some.. Netflix and chill." Justin said, smirking in his brother's direction from behind his cup of water.

As soon as Jason heard his brother's words he jumped up. Ignoring the massive headache he had, he fixed the couch and went into the kitchen to grab a big plastic bag before going back into the living room to start picking up all the trash. Justin laughed at how eager his brother was to clean at just the possibility of y/n going up to his room to do what the term "Netflix and chill" implied. Justin would never make a move like that towards y/n, he'd had to be completely sure that she wanted the same thing first, but if making Jason think he would helped the house get clean faster then so be it.

About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang. Luckily, Jason had just finished cleaning and was now in the shower. Justin smiled at the thought of being alone with y/n even for just a little while as he jogged downstairs and to his front door. He opened the door and was met by the beautiful smile that adorned his best friend's face. He immediately reached out for her and pulled her into a tight hug that she returned, letting out a string of giggles into his ear.

"Looks like someone missed me." y/n said after Justin released her. He closed and locked the door before he followed her to the living room and sat on the couch not far at all from the spot she chose.

"Maybe I missed you a little bit. You haven't been over in a while." Justin responded, the smile never leaving his face. Y/n's face formed a smile as Justin's dog, Esther, hopped on the couch and sat in her lap.

"A while? I was just over, like, two days ago. We played Fifa, remember?" y/n said as she pet Esther. She loved the small dog from the moment she saw her and the feeling was mutual. That made Justin happy because she was partially the reason he even got her. She loves little dogs like Esther but couldn't get her own because her landlord didn't allow pets. Justin got her so it'd be like both their pet. Kind of like a baby that they both love and care for and he loved the idea of that.

Before he could respond to y/n, Jason came downstairs. He wore a white tank with some black sweats and just socks adorned his feet. He walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite side of y/n before he spoke to her.

"What's up, y/n?" he said, making her laugh. For some reason that was always her immediate response to him and Justin was a little jealous that she couldn't get her to laugh that easily.

"Hey, Jason. How are you?" she asked him, looking over his appearance. She felt like something was a little off about him but she couldn't tell if he was sick or just tired.