Not Yet

After stepping foot inside your home you closed the door and removed your jacket, hanging it up on the wall. You dropped your keys on the little table that was placed by the door when you moved in. You always had a habit of losing your keys around your old apartment and you didn't want to carry the habit into the decent sized house you now live in. It'd be too much to search the entire house when you could just have a designated spot to leave them until you needed them. You slipped off your shoes and walked into the kitchen to get yourself a drink before going upstairs.

When you neared the kitchen the first thing you saw was your boyfriend sitting at the granite covered island, looking down at his phone. You stopped in your tracks at the sight of him. He was sitting there shirtless, his blonde hair messier and longer than he normally allowed it to get. You took a deep breath before you stepped into the kitchen. His head immediately rose at your presence, a soft smile taking over his face.

"Hey, babe. How was your day?" he asked. You didn't cease your movements to get to the refrigerator as you answered him.

"Um, it was great. I had a lot of fun." you told him. You opened the refrigerator and grabbed a cold bottle of water, opening it and taking a sip without even closing the refrigerator first. You made sure to keep your back to Justin, not wanting to give yourself the oppurtunity to stare at him and create millions of thoughts in your head. The sight of him on a regular basis was honestly breathtaking, so seeing him without a shirt was something that was hard for you to handle.

The feeling of arms wrapping around your waist startled you, making you freeze and your heart rate increase for a second. Once your mind processed that it was Justin you were moving normally again, but your heart didn't calm one bit.

"I missed you." he spoke into your ear before leaving a sweet kiss on your cheek. The gesture made chills run down your spine and gave you the urge to groan but you held it in.

"Justin..." you spoke, trying to turn in his arms so he'd loosen his grip. He did as you wanted and you were able to look at his face, his expression was one of patience as he waited for you to go on. "Can you put on a shirt on?" you asked him. He chuckled before kissing your cheek again and releasing you.

"Sure, babe. Sorry, I wasn't thinking." He disappeared upstairs as you closed the refrigerator and let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding. The action was slowly but surely becoming a routine for you.

You told Justin from the start of your relationship that you wanted to wait for marriage to have sex. It's just something that you believe is the right thing to do and even though no one around you, not even your parents, did it you still wanted to. It was important to you because it was a part of your faith and you were doing well with sticking with your goal before Justin came along.

Throughout the course of the so far two year long relationship, it's just gotten harder and harder to wait. Justin is everything you ever wanted in a guy and even though the two of you fight sometimes like every other couple you're very much in love with him and felt like he really might be the one.

Feeling this way made the temptation heighten between the two of you. So many times you'd feel relieved to go home and get away from him just so the pressure could be off you for a few hours. That was something that kept you strong for a while, knowing that you could just go home after it was done and not feel the urge to break the vow that was very important to you, but now you can't really do that. Not since Justin convinced you to move in with him. Now it's been constant temptation and having discipline to fight the way you felt.

Justin has been very respectful when it comes to this topic. He's made it clear that he doesn't want to rush you in any way and is always making sure you're comfortable with whatever he's doing. Of course he has his moments where he may let things get a little too hot or he playfully teases you, but those rare moments were also rarely the issue. Justin himself is just very tempting to you. The way he speaks, his movements, his whole being made your body scream and ever since you moved in with him the temptation has been on level 100.

You had made your way to the living room and were now sitting on the couch when Justin came back downstairs, his torso now adorned by a white t-shirt. After spotting you he came in the room and sat next to you.

"Sorry about that, y/n. I really wasn't thinking." he said to you.

"It's okay. It's just... it's been really hard for me lately." you admitted to him. You'd never talked to him about it that much before, partly out of embarrassment, but now seemed like the perfect time.

"Is it anything I'm doing? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You're not. Honestly, you don't even have to do anything. Just seeing you is enough." you told him.

"Are you saying you can't resist me? I mean, I get that a lot so I understand." he said. You smacked his arm and he laughed as you wore a small grin.

"I'm being serious." you said. "Maybe I should move out."

"What? No! You just moved in, it hasn't even been three months yet."

"Yeah, but.. it's just going to keep getting worse. I just think that maybe we moved too fast and we should wait. I don't want anything to happen that I'll regret." you told him. As much as you loved the idea of living with him and wanted this to work out, you needed to be honest with yourself. If you continued to let this feeling build like it has been you'd do something you'd regret and possibly resent Justin for it.

"Are you sure you still want to put yourself through that? If it's that tough then, I don't know... why torture yourself?"

"I just know I'd feel bad the next day if I did it. I don't want to take my frustration with my decision out on you; we've got something good. I don't want to mess it up." you told him. He studied your face before turning away and letting out a loud sigh. You chuckled once the sound left his lips.

"I don't like the idea of you moving out when I finally got you to move in,  but okay. I guess I'll help you pack." He stood up from his spot on the couch and began to walk away before you grabbed his arm, pulling him back down. You wrapped both arms around the one you pulled and hugged it tightly as you put your chin on his shoulder.

"We don't have to do it just yet. Thank you for understanding, babe." you told him. You left a kiss on his cheek and at the corner of his mouth before he turned his head towards you to get one on the lips. "I love you." you said, resting your head on his shoulder afterwards.

"I love you, too."

-

#idkwhatijustwrote. #itwasinmydraftsforawhile. #ispentlikethreedaysonit. #dontaskmewhythesearehashtags

if your boyfriend isn't or doesn't even try to be understanding, leave him 2k16 #themovement

shout out to my baddies wifing ******! make sure you hit em with the prenupt!

idk what i'm typing anymore i just don't feel like proofreading rn.

leave me comments about how trash i am. kbye! :)