Biebing | part 3

You dropped your hand into your lap as you let out an annoyed sigh.

"Really, Justin? So you thought it was okay to post your naked butt on national instagram for everyone to see?" you asked him. He was sitting next to you on the bed, his legs were stretched out as he leaned back against the headboard just like you. He let out a laugh before he responded to you.

"Why are you even on my page?" he asked.

"I always check your page and I haven't been on for a few days, so... I just didn't expect you to post your ass in the meantime." He shrugged.

"Well, it's cute, so." he said. You brought your phone back up to your face, looking at the picture again, this time focusing on his butt.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Mine is cuter, though."

"Can I see? Just to compare?... For the sake of the argument?" he asked. When you looked over at him he was looking at your hips but he quickly brought his gaze up to meet yours.

"Sorry, baby boy. You gotta be pretty special to see this booty." you said, putting your attention back on your phone.

"So I'm not special?"

"Well, you're kinda slow if that's what you mean."

"Y/n. I'm being serious." he responded.

"So am I." You bit your bottom lip to hold in a laugh. You could hear in Justin's voice that he was started to get annoyed, but you couldn't help it. You loved to mess with him. He just made it too easy.

The room around the two of you fell silent for a while. You were too into your phone to notice that something was on Justin's mind, like you would've otherwise. Instead of pressing unmute on the tv remote and watching whatever show was on he was looking down at your bed, picking at the little balls of lint that formed on your comforter from the dryer. He smiled as he remembered how you called them fuzzies for no real reason, you just thought the word was a cute and accurate name for them.

"Y/n, I've been thinking." he said, filling up the silence with his voice.

"Oh my gosh, really? That's new for you!" you said in a fake surprised tone, smiling afterwards. He sucked his teeth.

"Can you be serious for two seconds?... and get off your phone, I'm trying to talk to you." he said. He lightly hit you with one of your pillows before placing it back behind him.

"Okay, okay." You locked your phone and placed it on the bed between you before looking at him. "What's up?"

"Well, like I said, I've been thinking..."

"About?..." you asked, waiting for him to go on.

"You." you furrowed your eyebrows, a little surprised by his answer.

"Me?"

"Yes. You." he answered.

"What about me?"

"I don't know. It's just... since we kissed.. you've been on my mind." he told you.

"You mean since you kissed me."

"I mean since you kissed me back." he said. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever. What are you trying to say?" you asked him. His gaze trailed from your face, going down your chest, stomach, hips then down to your thighs and back up.

"I was just wondering why nothing ever happened between us since we're as close as we are." he answered.

"You don't even like gir-"

"Y/n, I swear to God." he said. You laughed as he wore a serious face. That just seemed to make him more annoyed. "I'm trying to tell you something important but you keep playing."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just love messing with you. Finish what you were saying." you said. You had now positioned your body so that you were facing him. You gave him your full attention as you waited for him to speak, making a mental note to not interrupt him or make any jokes, no matter what.

"I like you." he said. You immediately started coughing. It's like you were suddenly choking on the air in you lungs after he said that. He scooted closer and reached over, patting your back to help you out a little. "What are you even choking on?"

"I don't know, I-"

"DEEZ NUTS!" he said. You paused and glared at him. He laughed once he saw how unamused you were. "GOT EM!"

"You're not funny." you told him. He laughed again, only a little harder. "So were you serious or?..." you asked. You were still confused about what he told you. His little joke that wasn't even funny to you threw your whole thought process off.

Justin gave you a kiss on the forehead before getting out of your bed. He put his shoes back on and fixed his clothes before grabbing his keys off your nightstand.

"I'll see you later, y/n." he said, beginning to walk towards the door.

"What? Justin!" you called out but he just kept going. "Justin, was that all a joke?!" you yelled, getting up to follow him. By the time you reached your front door he was gone, making you let out a loud, frustrated grunt. He could be so childish at times.

-

i know this is dumb & short, im sorry. it was just a quick little idea.

sorry i haven't been updating much. i've been surprisingly busy with my online store & going out with friends/having friends around. i feel like i've barely been in the house for a week & i haven't been writing but i am now!!!! :)

i'm working on wrong love, some imagines & unexpected now tho. don't worry. since it's been a while i'll tell you i'm working on another part to sideline, anniversary & a LOT of requests that i've neglected. hopefully they'll all be up within the next few days. love yous. :)