"You've never noticed the way you act when you're with Riven, I guess."
Nick leaned back a bit as a frown appeared his face. "What are you talking about? I'm not in love with Riven." 
"Are you sure about that? You said otherwise before though."

Nick seemed to be slowly getting more and more angry as this conversation progressed.
"Listen, Felix. I love Riven, as a friend. He means a lot to me, but it's not like I'd want to kiss..." He went silent for a second, before he continued: "It's not like I'd want to kiss him."

Felix didn't even respond, looking at him with a smirk that said more about him not believing his friend than words ever could.
"Riven, tell him." Nick shifted the attention to his so-called boyfriend.
But Riven didn't say anything, looking quite confused about what exactly it was he had to tell Felix. 

"That we don't like each other that way." Nick helped him.
"Oh." Riven smiled at Felix. "Nick really doesn't like me that way, don't worry."

Felix finally let it go, looking a bit too disappointed for someone doesn't like his friends dating.
"Oh, have you guys made your homework by the way? I was a bit busy, since I had an agreement with Youtube that I would be on there watching video's all night..." 

Nick began calling him out for being lazy, but Jay looked at Riven instead. He was clearly deep away in his thoughts, looking a bit down for some reason. "Are you okay?" Jay couldn't hide his worries.

"I'm fine," Riven mumbled. "I was just thinking about some stuff."
"What is it?" Nick moved closer to him and put his arm around Riven's shoulder. "We will help you."

"It's nothing." Riven moved a bit away from Nick, but his boyfriend didn't seem to notice. "Don't worry, we won't laugh at you."
"I said it's nothing!"
Nick moved his arm away from Riven's shoulder and stared at him, shocked by his sudden outburst.

Felix and Jay awkwardly sat there, looking at how the two held eyecontact for a few seconds. Nick finally looked away. "Alright then." 
Felix laughed, obviously uncomfortable with the entire situation. "Well... should we get something to eat?"

"Felix, are you stupid? We just had breakfast." Nick's voice didn't suit his words, as he sounded way too relieved with his friends words to be scolding him.
Riven covered his head with his hoodie, leaving no doubt to them about if he wanted to talk with them. 

Jay was sure he had been thinking about something involving one of them, otherwise he would've surely told them what it was that he was thinking about.
He could already guess who of them had been the subject of Riven's thoughts.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He took it out of his pocket. An unknown number. He hesitated for a second, then he picked up. 

"Hello, who is this?" 

"Jay? This is-" 

"Levi?"

《LEVI'S POV》

Levi had just sat down when Matt entered the classroom. He instantly noticed Levi, and walked over to him to sit down next to him. "Hey, Levi." Levi smiled at him, while Matt started taking his books out of his bag.

"I'm so not looking forward to today, I can already tell it's gonna be one of those days where literally nothing happens, except my braincells slowly dying from boredom, of course. Plus, Jay has no classes these first two hours, since his teacher is sick. Why don't we ever get that lucky?"

He looked at Levi, and realized his smile had disappeared off his face by the mention of his stepbrother. "Oh... I'm sorry, I should have remembered not to bring him up after what has happened."