|45. Don't ever|

A/n: sorry for the wait my loves!

Aliyah

"Ahhh!" Liz jumped up and down as she squeezed me tightly.

Her sleek black hair was flying everywhere including in my mouth when she rocked us back and forth. I spit up an imaginary hair ball and reluctantly got her to release me.

"God, I missed you," she sighed.

"I see that," I chuckled.

I grunted as I threw my bags up on my bed to begin unpacking. I wanted to leave everything in them and go shower, but we had limited room in the dorms as it was. My giant suitcase sitting around wasn't going to help the situation.

A part of me regretted not getting a quaint home or apartment freshman year, but then I would have never met Liz. That, and I wasn't that big of a fan on living by myself. The thought was nice, but to a certain extent because I grew lonely fast.

Plus, life on campus was kind of fun, and it was nice knowing you'd have someone to come home to everyday.

"So how was everything with Josh..?" I trailed off as I began separating my clothes.

"Fine, I guess me first," we chuckled to each other.

Liz then proceeded to go off about the extravagant time she had with josh and his family. She showed me the numerous polaroids they took (the cute and nasty), and told me how his parents loved her.

"Well that's great Liz," I smiled, genuinely happy for my dearest best friend.

"Well yeah..." She trailed off. I immediately picked up on that she was hinting at something bigger than that.

"What?" My heart couldn't handle anymore upsetting news, but I took it like a champ anyways.

"Well next year me and josh are um, considering moving in together. He already has his own place, b-but I told him Id think about it because -"

"Liz," I stopped her mindless rambling by placing my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm going to be just fine. Me being your bestie means supporting whatever makes you happy. Plus... I was thinking about getting a new place anyways," I chuckled.

She pinched my arm playfully but sighed in relief.

"Are you saying you're tired of me?" She joked.

"Maybe..."

We momentarily giggled, but silence filled the room a few seconds later. She was waiting on me to tell her about my time with Harry, and I actually wanted to this time.

I just didn't know where to start.

"So... how was vacation with Mr. sexy?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I stopped my unpacking to tell Liz the entire story. From the moment he first arrived and I threw up in the snow, to the news I just recently found out on the jet. It took the strength of God to get that girls jaw off of the floor when I was done.

Liz couldn't stop jumping in incoherent excitement about us having sex. It wasn't the focus of the story, just a decent chunk.

"Okay okay, but seriously Liz what do I do?" I huffed, seeing she was somewhat calm.

"About what?"

I smacked my forehead then flicked hers before putting up my last article of clothing.

"Do you think they'll waiver my request for online? I don't wanna stop working for him, not when things are this good..."

"To he honest with you liyah? I don't think so..." her response made my stomach flip.