|29. Precise|

^ this is the body jewelry Aliyah's wearing but not the dress.

Exciting but long chap ahead, might do two parts for the smut;)

Aliyah

Liz and I were finally doing well again so we decided to grab lunch today. Harry let me off early so I could do my day prep for tonight. We always matched whenever we went out so he said this time he'll choose. I didn't know exactly what that meant but my jaw (and lizs' as well) laid on the floor when we opened our room door.

There laying on my bed was an elegant silk scarlet dress. Next to it were dazzling accessories and a bouquet of roses I could smell from the doorway.

"Don't you have a Romeo," Liz said in awe as she observed the details of the dress.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" I whispered to myself. I wondered how he managed to get in our room and building as well.

I picked up the roses to inhale the relaxing scent. I plucked the card from the bunch and smiled to myself.

"So you can continue looking divine, doll-" H.

I bit my lip and smiled, then shook my head in pure smitten.

"Oh gurl, you have to shave. Go get in the showers now, go!" Liz rushed. I laughed and grabbed all of my things, running to the showers with excitement.

-

The evening came quicker than expected. Liz helped me loosen my tight curls to give it a body wavy effect instead. I stood in the full length body mirror we had set up on the door and I was pleasantly surprised by my own appearance.

Harry not only gave me a stunning dress, but a scandalous one at that. It had a slit that stopped just above my hip, preventing me from wearing any underwear with this dress. If I did I'd have to hike it up my ass, and I didn't want cameras catching any slip ups.

He gave me body jewelry for one of my legs. I observed the icy trail of diamonds in awe before carefully sliding it on. They gave off the idea of underwear, but I still felt exposed.

"You look drop dead gorgeous honey," Liz smiled in awe. I turned around to pull her in for a tight hug.

"Thank you for being such a great best friend."

I wanted to cry at how amazing Liz had always been to me. Even through our usual arguments that only made us stronger.

A honk came from downstairs, signaling my time to go. I grabbed my clutch and said my goodbyes. I took the elevator down to mentally prepare myself for the night ahead of me. What could happen is a mystery, but all I could do is hope for the best.

"Wow," Harry rasped as he waited for me at the car. He waited outside instead of Gordy.

I smiled and walked up to him, giving him a brief hug. He didn't try and hide the grip he held on my ass.

"This dress makes you even more ravishing darling. Absolutely breathtaking.." His minty breath fanned my lips.

"You have good taste," I smirked.

A nippy breeze ran by ruining our sweet moment. I forget it's fall sometimes, hell close to winter with the inconsistent snow fall, and walking out half naked isn't always a good idea.