•|18. Back seat shenanigans|

A/n: More steamy stuff cause I know my slow ass is killing you guys.

Harry

Aliyah's recently been getting closer and closer to one of the men I hated the most. Which happened to be fucking Emanuel Rigarro. He's always been my enemy, and we still battle for who has the best company and looks. Right now I'm on top for both, and always will be, but I don't think he cares anymore because he has something I don't.

Aliyah.

I didn't know what was holding me back. She's enticing, and there's no doubt about that. I didn't only want to explore her body, but mind as well. To see exactly what's going on in that beautiful head of hers when she gives me those looks.

Our last dinner when she was drunk, the only thing that's been getting me off are the memories of her damp panties and delicate moans. Everything about her is absolutely breathtaking.

I couldn't let her slip out of my grasp any longer. Tonight Im determined to get her back under my hold and this time keep her there. Not only will I have what Manny wants but it's what I want as well. Something about this young woman intrigued me to the fullest. I'd be a fool if I let a person this gorgeous working for me see anyone else.

Just her presence alone filled me with a juvenile state of mind, back when I could experience peace.

Also the feeling of knowing I shouldn't want her that made it all the more exciting. I admired how she always managed to look innocent yet sexy at the same time.

Everyone else's opinion weren't valued anymore because it's time she experiences a real man...

Aliyah

"Ugh, can you please run me over so I don't have to go out with this man tonight?" I groaned.

Liz laughed at me even though I was being dead serious. The last thing I wanted to do is see Harry's face when I'm supposed to be with Manny.

"Isn't this like cheating with your already hunky boo?" Liz questioned, but I shook my head.

"He's not my boo... just a uh, friend."

I have no clue what Emanuel and I are, but didn't want to risk what we have going by overthinking it either.

"God, I wish I wasn't a sack of fucking potatoes. My best friend is out on dates with the sexiest AND richest men alive and I'm fucking the pizza delivery dude."

I turned around and held my mouth open in shock.

"You're fucking Josh?!" She shushed me as I burst into laughter.

"Liz I'm sorry but-just know every time now when we order? I'm requesting him," I joked in hysterics.

She threw a pillow at me and I dropped my hoop. I rolled my eyes and picked it back up, placing it in my ear. When I checked the time I saw I had five minutes before Harry arrived.

"Well, don't hesitate to come back late... or not at all," Liz mumbled.

"I shouldn't be long. Just dinner and back," I reassured as I stuffed my clutch with some necessities for the night.

"For crying out loud just sleep with the man already."

"Ew no. That's my boss Liz, do you know how-"

"Unprofessional is letting him touch the box. Guess we crossed that line," She remarked.

I dropped my jaw. She really had no filter, and the nerve was unbelievable.