|30. A tour|

Harry

This was my second time waking up with Aliyah by my side, and I could tell the feeling would never get old. It's comforted me to know I can just roll over and see the person always on my mind.

Aliyah is absolutely breathtaking. I always make sure she's aware of it too. What's even better is waking up to her nude body tangled in my sheets. She did so good last night, and I'm certain now that I have her wrapped around my finger.

She couldn't still want that overplayed asshole Emanuel.

She just couldn't...

I didn't want Aliyah to 'prove a point' though. I genuinely wanted her by my side. So far she had been there no matter how ugly I've been to her. She didn't just give up and quit after my first time yelling at her, nor second, and so on. She's as solid as they come from what I've seen.

I wanted to show her the world. My world to be exact...but I felt unbelievably scared. Not only is she young, but also the daughter of a man who is like a second father to me.

I should be starting my own family by now...and she's just beginning her life.

It'd be selfish of me to hold her captive, and I knew letting her go was best, but I just couldn't. I've always heard the term "go with the flow," but never paid attention to it.

Now though? I'm going to have to. I don't know what will happen, and the thought scares me, but for now I had to savor moments like these.

Besides, who knows when my dumb ass will mess up again?

Aliyah

"Mm..." I hummed as I tossed and turned while waking up.

Usually when I wake up I can stretch out, but the death grip I was held in denied that. I struggled to turn towards Harry's bare chest, but once I did I blushed and gave him a goofy smile. This is my first time waking up to him and it felt foreign but good. Seeing him as my boss started to wear off and that also scared me but so did everything else at this point.

"Good morning," Harry rasped. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. I could smell the mint in his breath meaning he must have already been awake because he brushed his teeth.

"I have morning breath," I groaned while sitting up with my hand covering my mouth.

"Smells fine to me," He shrugged as he put his arms behind his head.

The sheets fell down exposing my small breast. I blushed and brought my hands to my chest and faced away from Harry as I continued yawning.

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?" I knew what he was talking about.

"Hiding yourself. Come here," I sighed and scooted closer to him. Harry guided my hips to sit on top of him and my naked crotch connected with the fabric of his sweat pants.

"You don't need to hide all of the time darling," he said while pushing my loose curl behind my ear.

"I know... this all just feels weird sometimes, you know?" I made sure to keep my face far enough from his so he wouldn't smell my rancid breath.

"You're just not use to it, that's all. Hell, I don't think I am either..." he chuckled while rubbing small patterns on my ass.

"I need to put on some clothes and brush my teeth. What time is it?" I asked.

"Close to noon. My bathroom is yours to use, what would you like for breakfast?"

You.

"An omelette would be fine," I smiled, knowing I had different intentions.