|32. Give in|

It was a particularly nippy day of the week in New York. The weather still couldn't make up its mind on if it wanted to sleet or snow, and wasn't right for going out, but there the two adults were.

They had both taken the time out of their busy schedules to see each other. The two agreed on a secluded location at a diner on the outskirts of New York. They were seated and given coffee to sip on while they plotted maliciously.

"What do you want?" She asked. Her tone said 'she could care less' when really she was all ears. She sipped the hot mug of coffee dangerously slow. Her eyes in slits as she peaked over the rim.

"You know what I want, or else you wouldn't be here," His deep voice retorted.

"Elaborate, please," She tried her best to leave out the attitude.

"We both want something Lexi, and we always get it-"

"You want that bitch don't you, Emanuel?"

"Don't call her that-"

"And why not? Look you want me to steal Harry back so you can get-... what's her name?"

"Aliyah," Emanuel snapped. His blood was boiling as he tried absorbing every bit of calmness he could grasp.

"Whatever. I don't want Harry, and your plan is dumb." Lexi was ready to get up and leave, regretting she even came in the first place.

"That's bull shit and you know it. I saw you trying to get with him at that party."

"I was drunk! So were you, get over it." Lexi had now set down her coffee.

"So you're just going to let another woman walk in and take your place? You're gonna let Aliyah have him, just like that? Where's that part of you that lives to cause trouble Lexi... I know it's there."

"I've grown out of that." Lexi was struggling to fight her temptations. Despite the part of her that still lusts after Harry she knew he wasn't any good for her. Not only that, but she was tired of always looking like an idiot in tabloids.

Lexi Portell dumped by Harry styles.

Harry dropped Lexi off like Thursday's garbage.

'Larry' is no more.

Chills ran up her spine at the unpleasant thoughts. Not a second later wicked thoughts flooded her mind.

Maybe this time it was her turn to have another woman get all of the shame. Maybe it was her time to show that no matter what she'd always come back because she's superior to any other woman.

Besides... what's a celebrity's life with out drama?

"I see you're thinking. Just give in Lexi.." Emanuel had tempted her right into his childishly evil trap.

"Im... I'm in."

Little did Lexi know her words were a huge mistake. Not only did she just give into Emanuel's plan to cause nothing but trouble, but everything was about to come crashing down in everyone's life... except his.

He was tired of being runner up to harry. Harry had more wealth, more business, and especially more women. In fact, he even somehow got the most beautiful girl Emanuel has ever laid eyes on wrapped around each of his grimy fingers.

Emanuel genuinely liked Aliyah, and all eyes would be on him once everyone sees how easily he swooped her away from Harry. This was a win for him. Even if the plan fell through it would still draw attention to Emanuel, boosting the use of his name, and that's all he cared about.

Aliyah use to think Harry was the closest thing to satan on Earth, but little did she know he was sitting under her nose the entire time.