•|34. Good girl|

A/n:ugh- Wattpad removed my image:(

Aliyah

For once I woke up before Harry. He looked heavenly when asleep. He'd let out little snores here and there while shuffling a bit. His soft curls were sprawled around his gorgeous face, illuminating a fluffy cloud like picture. Then his natural scent was like an orgasm for my nose.

Everything in me wanted to taste Harry.

He passed breathtaking, and I could physically eat him alive. With my past lovers I let them make all of the first moves and we took things slow. Harry did that as well, and I appreciated it deeply. I of course didn't have a problem with it either, but for once Id actually like to step out of my comfort zone and do something we both wouldn't expect.

I slowly slithered my way on top of Harry as gently as possible. I had to move quick as he already began stirring, and my goal was for him to wake up finding himself in my mouth.

With my body between his parted legs I slid down under the sheets. My eyes took in every detail of art on his exposed torso. It appeared to be well toned and sexier than ever, even when relaxed. What didn't help is his sharp cutting V-line that led the path to his lengthy member. I just wanted to pour something in the dips and drink away. His body is simply the perfect platter.

I could hear Harry's breathing shift meaning he had woken up, so I had to do something and quick. Now finally in front of his crotch I gripped the edge of his sweats.

"Aliyah?" I heard him speak confused. Just as he lifted up the sheet my hands were in his pants in search for his shaft that I was craving.

Like a kid that had been caught stealing candy I froze in embarrassment. I already knew he was about to turn down my offer, and I'd have to fall off the edge of this Earth in embarrassment.

"What the hell are you doing?" His chest heaved up and down due to my failed surprise.

"I um- I just wanted to um- ugh!" I sighed frustrated and even more embarrassed. I removed my hand from his pants and threw the sheets from over us as I angrily got up.

"Aliyah Wait-" I could hear Harry hastily trying to untangle himself from the sheets, but I was already one step closer to the bathroom. Once in there the idea of drowning myself in his jacuzzi tub sounded pretty good.

"Aliyah damnit!" Harry called again. Quickly entering his bathroom I tried to close the door but he was faster than I thought. He stuck his hand in the closing crack and I stopped. He knew I wouldn't do anything to harm him-

the smart bastard.

"Damnit..." I groaned letting him push his way in. Crossing my arms I turned away from him and buried my head in my hands.

I didn't know why I had the urge to please Harry, maybe because that's what a normal girlfrien- friend- girl- hell I didn't know. I just know he's the man that I want!

"Aliyah darling, look at me," I couldn't stare Harry in the eye without cringing now, but the sooner I did it the quicker it'd be over with.

I turned toward him and slowly looked him in the eyes. We both had morning breath but it wasn't too strong nor the focus. All I wished for is the ground to open up and swallow me whole. 

His rough fingers tilted my chin up, something he did a lot because he always seeks my full attention no matter the subject.

His slightly puffy face from just waking up made him 10x more sexy and cute, only making me want to drop to my knees even more.