|27. Gucci|

Harry

What the fuck does she see in him? I gave Aliyah props for having the guts to even see him on her lunch break. On her time that she was supposed to be working for me.

I thought I had her wrapped around my little finger, but the gentle shit apparently wasn't pulling her in enough. I needed to push her out and draw her back in. Pull her out of her world some more and deeper into mine. She needed to see who and what she's working for.

For her own sake I prayed she would stop testing my patience soon. Or she's' gonna find herself on a sinking ship with no life vest...

Aliyah

Wednesday snuck up quick and I was slowly coming off of my period. My overall mood felt better when I woke up, and I wished Liz matched it. Though for some reason she still wouldn't talk to me. I tried talking to her multiple times, I even brought her some lunch at work. Only for her to take it with out saying a single word to me.

Not only was Liz mad at me, but Harry not so happy either. It still felt like things were crumbling on top of me, and it got extremely overwhelming at moments.

"Lets go I can't be late," Harry ordered. I followed behind him as quickly as I could in my heels.

I somewhat regretted wearing one my skinniest pairs of heels for the day ahead, but he said I could leave after his shoot and our lunch. So I figured dress business but casual at the same time. Plus- this is the Gucci building for crying out loud!

We rode in silence and I hated every second of it. I had to speak.

"Mr. styles I'm sorry," I sighed. He continued looking out of the window with a clenched jaw.

"Harry..." I spoke again leaning forward. He snapped his head toward me and gave me a stolid face.

"Aliyah, when a person says sorry it means their actions will make up after. Do you mean that sorry?" I kind of interpreted what he meant by that, but whatever got him to forgive me I was willing to say.

"Y-Yes sir..." I gulped. He looked me up and down and relaxed his face.

"Good... but im still upset with you. How dare you walk out looking unbelievably sexy," he smirked, unbuckling my seatbelt so he could pull me over his lap. I yelped and giggled, thankful the partition stayed up at all times. His hands quickly found my ass as he kissed on my earlobe.

"Harry..." I whimpered, ready to do whatever he desired next.

"Sir, we're here."

I cursed to short trip and Gordon's skillful driving. Harry and I fixed ourselves up and got out. The paparazzi went berserk as Harry held my hand to guide me up to the building.

Every time I went out with him I wondered what people were thinking about me online...I couldn't even figure out what I wanted to think about myself.

"Come on," His team led us through the building.

The elegance of the interior was jaw dropping, absolutely astonishing. Which shouldn't have been a surprise to me- it is Gucci! I've been in some pretty sophisticated places before, but never this magnificent.

They escorted us to the very top floor that opened up to a view of the city. There were already two or three other models and music going as the photographer clicked away. They looked amazingly professional in front of a plain white back drop. Something I could never pull off.

"We know that you're aware of-" a woman tried to greet Harry, but he wasn't having it.

"Thank you, come with me Aliyah," Harry ordered as he cut off the nice woman in her pantsuit. I held in my laugh and turned on my heel, following behind Harry.