Chapter 2

10th December 2016

"I can't do this" Louis cried as we drove down to London for his performance on the XFactor.
I reached over and held his hand, I hadn't said much to him in the past three days, I haven't said much to anyone.
I haven't been on my phone at all in the past three days so I have no idea who has contacted me over the death of my mum.

"Yes you can, Lou, mum knows you can. I know you can, the whole family knows you can. So you should know you can too!" I said to him. He looks at me and wipes his tears, he smiles softly "so she can speak??"

I laughed shaking my head, I removed my hand from his and placed it back on the wheel as I continued to drive.
He reached over grabbing my hand again pulling it over to his thigh and holding it there.

We hold hands all the way to London.

When I park my car round back there is a few people with cameras, the dreaded paps.
Surprisingly, they never snapped any photos of us. They just let us enter. They gave their condolences to us though!

'We're so.. extremely sorry!'
'She'd be proud of you both'
'Good luck louis!'
'Are the boys going to be here to support you?'

One we get into the XFactor studios we are met with many people who louis has known for 6 years "I'm sorry mate," some guy pulled him into a hug "thank you John, I hope you're all good? The wife okay??" Louis asked, that's just louis being louis. Cares more about other people than himself!

"She's doing great, she told me to give her love to you if I see you," John smiled at Louis "tell Christina that I love her also, and that I miss her!" Louis said as he walked backwards away from John.
"Always mate," John nodded.

Louis and I disappeared backstage where Simon and the rest of the judges came up to us in Louis' dressing room and hugged us and gave us their condolences.

"She'd be so proud of you, son" Simon hugged Louis tight and patted him ok his back as Louis Walsh gave me a friendly hug.

There was a few knocks at the door making me frown. Louis smiled softly which only made me frown more "who is that??" I asked him as I watched him walk to his dressing room door.

Once he opened it three boys engulfed him in a huge hug, sobs and 'I'm sorry's was flooded. I then realised it was Liam, Niall and Harry.
They all had a group hug as it has been a while since they saw each other. Well, to any normal friends it hasn't been that song. It's been less than a year. But for them, that is a huge amount of time as they spent every single day together.
After there group hug, they all hugged each other one on one. Harry was the one to continue his three minute long hug with Louis as Niall and Liam pulled away.
They both set their eyes on me, smiling weakly with tears in their eyes.
Liam makes his way to me but I shook my head and walked past him, pushing my way past Louis and Harry in the door way.
I heard someone called my name but I blanked it out.
I found the entrance to the stage, I stood on the stage as my eyes settled onto the judges panel. I walked over to it and sat it simon's seat. When I was seated, that's when I cried. I hate life.
I miss my mum. I wasn't expecting to see Liam as soon as I did. I know he's Louis' best friend but damn. Warn a girl next time.

I wipe my face free of tears and sob lightly stumbling over my breath.

"Anna," I heard a familiar Irish, watered down accent, call my name. I looked up to see Niall on the stage. Once our eyes connected and he could see my pain, he frowned. He made his way to the judges panel and sat on the chair beside Simon's.
Once he got comfy, he pulled me into a tight, stable hug.
I sobbed into his neck as he shushed me "it's okay, Anna, let it all out" he whispered rubbing my back. I cried harder as I squeezed onto him.