I smiled as he impatiently snuck his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted like an expensive classic whiskey, it's perfect. I moved closer, letting my thigh brush against his manhood.

"It seems like I'm making you hard as fu—"

"Meghan? Meghan!!" Napalingon ako kay Sierra nang bigla niyang isinigaw ang pangalan ko. I felt my heart beating faster when I realized she's no longer beside me. Shit, hindi dapat ako nagpa-distract sa lalaking 'to. I pushed him away from me at nagsimula nang hanapin si Sierra.

"Sierra!" I screamed, making me suddenly hate the loud music. Where the fuck is she?

I hurriedly ran towards where I heard Sierra's voice, and felt so hopeless because no one was giving a shit about me. They're all busy drinking, dancing, and dry humping each other. It was as if I'm invisible.

Para akong nakahinga ulit nang makita ko na si Sierra. I only saw a glimpse of her face, making me rush towards her.

"Sierra!" sigaw ko habang papunta sa kaniya only to see a guy holding her wrist at hinihila siya papunta sa labas. "Get your fucking hand off her!" sigaw ko sa lalaki at binaon 'yong kuko ko sa kamay niyang nakahawak kay Sierra.

"Fucking bitch!" sigaw niya at napabitaw kay Sierra. Hinawakan ko yung kamay ni Sierra and turned to face her.

"I'm sorry this has to happen to you. Stay here, 'wag ka lalayo sakin, okay?" Tumango siya at nakita kong nagsimula na siyang umiyak. Fuck, nakakapikon. "Hoy, gago! Don't you dare fucking harass other girls or show your fucking face to me again! Got it?!" sigaw ko habang nakatingin nang masama sa kaniya and to my surprise, he laughed at me.

"But... what if I want to? Paano kung... magpakita ako sayo araw-araw?" he said, slowly moving towards me, in a threatening way. Nararamdaman ko nang nag-iinit yung buong katawan ko sa galit. "What would you do then, huh, princess?" I was so ready to punch the hell out of him nang may mga lalaking lumapit sa kaniya at hinila-hila siya papalayo sa akin.

"That's fucking Meghan Vien Ferren, dude. Tara na," bulong ng isa sa kaniya, and I smirked nang makita 'yong takot sa mukha niya. Agad agad siyang umatras at umalis kasama 'yong mga kaibigan niya, not saying a word to me but gazing at me with fear obviously filling his eyes.

I watched them hurriedly getting out of my sight, and I suddenly remembered what happened a few months ago, when I was in a similar situation as Sierra.

I wish someone fought for me that night too.

I turned to face Sierra and she looked so frightened and shocked about what happened. Hinila ko na siya paalis sa party na 'yon, my right arm wrapped around her shoulders to help her feel safe.

Nang makalabas na kami, huminga ako nang malalim and inhaled the air, feeling how different it felt inside my lungs, compared to the air inside that pub. Being out of that place made me feel calmer and my mind's now more at peace.

I looked around the parking lot, feeling a bit dizzy and not really remembering where I parked my car. Sierra's staying silent as I look for my car.

Nang makita ko na 'yong kotse ko, agad akong naglakad papunta 'don. My feet suddenly feels so tired. I opened my car and started it. I unlocked the doors and gestured for Sierra to get in. She then walked slowly at pumasok na sa loob. I opened the windows at huminga nang malalim. The air felt cold and I got goosebumps nang biglang humangin.

"Do you want something? A drink? Water?" tanong ko sa kaniya, breaking the silence and she shook her head. I know how she feels right now. I've been through something similar, but the only difference is, walang nagtanggol sa'kin. No one was there to stand up for me and help me get out of there. "Sierra, are you okay? May gusto ka ba puntahan? Do you wanna go home?"

"My name's not Sierra," she said, instantly making me feel guilty because I was never good at remembering names. Her voice is weak and low, almost as if she doesn't have any strength left anymore.

"I'm sorry," I said at umiwas ng tingin. "What's your name, then?" I asked her at tumawa siya.

"Okay lang, I know girls like you. Iyong mga tipong hindi nakakaalala ng pangalan, 'yong tipong kayang ipagtanggol 'yong sarili sa mga gano'ng sitwasyon, 'yong tipo na tinatawag ng ibang tao na bitch and slut simply for choosing to be happy, 'yong tipo na akala ko hindi pwedeng maging ganito kabait," bulong niya at napangiti sakin. Ngumiti nalang rin ako. I only helped her out because I didn't want her to go through what happened to me. "My name's Sydney."

"Nice to meet you, Sydney. I'm Meghan," sabi ko and she looked at my face, studying it. Na parang may hinahanap siya.

"I... I don't get it. You really look like one of those girls," sabi niya habang nakatitig pa rin sa akin.

"You mean, the type of girl who wouldn't give a fuck about you, kahit nahaharrass ka na because she's busy wanting to fuck someone? The type of person everyone else is in that bar?" I asked at tumango siya.

"And he was scared of you, 'yong lalaki kanina, noong nalaman niyang you're name's Meghan Vien Ferren." She actually remembered my full name.

"Let's get you home, Sydney," sabi ko, totally ignoring the last thing she said.