When I was young, sabi nila 'sayang' daw ako because I had the looks, but I was never interested in engaging with girls. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit. Of course I still get turned on and attracted, not by looks, but by thoughts and mindset, but I've never really entertained the idea of such emotions like love.

Pumasok ako sa kwarto ko, grabbed a book by Paulo Coelho, turned on the light beside my bed and continued reading the book from where I've left off as I wait for the clock to strike 10. I always sleep at exactly 10 in the evening, so that I'll get my full 8 hours of sleep.

Meghan's POV

6:16 P.M.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" sigaw ko sa kaibigan kong si Sierra, cheering for her. Ngayon ko lang siya nakilala sa bar na 'to, and I already like her. I wonder if she's into girls, I love kissing girls, as friends, of course.

I smiled as she drank a shot of tequila. Nakakadalawa palang ako, considering it's only 6 in the evening. Buti nalang may nag-start na agad ng party ng ganito kaaga. I'm getting too bored, gusto ko na uminom agad.

"Oh... my God, that was good!" she exclaimed as I dragged her out of there and into the dance floor. This pub is full of neon lights brought by the disco balls hanging on top of our heads. The whole place is so dark that I'm not even sure what the color of the walls is, and the dance floor smells like a mix of sweat, slutty perfume, beer and tequila. "Gusto kong bumalik do'n! I want another shot!" sigaw niya na halos hindi ko na marinig sa lakas ng tugtog at dami ng tao.

Noong una, halos masuka ako sa sobrang hilo kapag pumupunta sa mga ganitong lugar dahil sa dami ng taong walang tigil sa pagsayaw at pagtalon-talon sa paligid ko, but I guess anyone can get used to living like this. I spend most of my time in places like this now.

"Maya-maya na! You said you were new to drinking, baka kung san ka na lang mapulot kapag sinunod-sunod mo!" sigaw ko, my voice fighting its way into the loud, deafening music habang natatawa kay Sierra.

The moment I saw her, halata ko nang hindi pa siya nakakapunta sa ganitong party. And I can't just dance my ass in here knowing na some girl is here, alone and unfamiliar to the place.

Nangyari na 'yon sakin and it really didn't end well.

"Okay, okay, I trust you, Meghan!" she shouted at patuloy na sumayaw. I laughed as we both kept our paces, dancing with the beat that's roaring into the whole place.

Tumingin-tingin ako sa paligid, knowing that other men can see clearly na baguhan lang si Sierra sa ganito at madaling utuin. I shoot them glares kapag nahahalata kong tinititigan nila si Sierra.

"Hey there. I like your skirt," someone whispered behind me, catching me off guard and smirked nang mapangiti ako. He smells so manly. He smells like a mix of daydream and your worst nightmare. I turned to face him and tama nga ang hula ko, he's damn good looking. He's tall, has that signature smirk, and messy black hair that's as dark as his eyes. The way he looks at me is making me feel undeniably horny.

"Well, sabi nga nila, if you like it, you should touch it," I said, getting closer to him, as he grinned at me. Wala naman talagang nagsabi no'n, I just want to flirt with him.

"Okay then, I'll do it dahil sabi nila," he whispered as his warm, big hands found its way into my butt, making me close my eyes and let out a gentle, soft moan.

Napakagat ako sa labi ko habang tinititigan siya. Bigla siyang lumapit sa tenga ko and whispered, "A girl as pretty as you shouldn't be biting her own lip kung p'wede mo namang kagatin 'yong sa akin." And just like that, I pulled his shirt, bringing him closer as I feel my whole body heating up. I grinned at him before slowly licking and biting his lower lip, playing with it just enough to tease him.