55. I love you 3000

Tony Stark POV....

"Did you do it?"

"Yes"

"What did it cost?"

"Everything!"

I woke up it was 3:30 am in the morning, I was dreaming & I have been dreaming that same dream ever since the snap. It was like those words were speaking to me, who said those & to whom I always thought but without answers or maybe it was just another dream, I turned around & saw Coco sleeping peacefully I smiled to myself as I kissed her hand, how did I turned out to be this lucky to have everything I have ever wanted & more. Mom, dad, Jarvis, Grams if they all could see me now how happy they would be & Mrs William how would she react knowing that her one & only daughter ended up with a Stark.

I got up from the bed & stood in the balcony facing the ocean, I missed this view for a while. I never thought I would be in this very place again but here I was in a fully rebuilt mansion, no one would have thought one day a billionaire's mansion would be attacked by terrorists & crushed to the ground & in some years a new improved better version of the mansion will raise up again. The world knows where we lived but that didn't scare us, in fact it didn't scare me for the very first time in my life. I was being normal, living a totally normal life. I forgot what normal was & here I am today knowing exactly how normal felt & it felt great to be normal.

"My armor was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon, and now I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away - I am Iron Man" I said it out loud as I heard Coco clearing her throat behind me as I turned around & faced her "did I wake you up, hon?"

"Yes, you did...you kept the door wide open & let's not forget that speech of your's" she folded her arms "I am so sorry, I totally forgot to shut the door & my mind you know how I tinker at times & you know I was talking to myself, like I always do" I smiled a bit as I embraced her.

"Tony, are you absolutely sure about this?" She looked up at me as I nodded "yes, I am".

"But these behaviours of yours, speak otherwise" she huffed as I kissed her head "I know what you are thinking but it's for real, this time".

"I hope so" she yawned as we walked inside "now let's get back to bed shall we?" I gazed at her as she nodded "I've to leave at 7am in the morning...so, yeah let's do that" she crawled into the bed as I adjusted the pillows "come over here" I called as she slowly slide into my arms & slept off.

"Coco, said you have been sleep talking lately" Cindy chuckled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Does she have tell you everything" I frowned a bit as I rolled up my sleeves & helped myself to a slice of pizza.

"She does" she smirked as she sipped her glass of champagne "lady, when did you get hold of that champagne?" I asked as I saw it was the one from the master bedroom "it was just laying around, I thought why not pop it" she emptied her glass & began to pour another.

"That was a gift from T'challa" I informed as her eyes widen "you mean the t'challa, the prince of Wakanda?"

"Yes, and he's the king now" I mentioned as she put down the bottle "oops".