46. Mermaid & berries

I was in New York & business has been really slow, because ever since the snap half of everything was gone & a lot of business closed down as I was looking out of the window down at the almost empty streets Happy called me up with a really tragic news that Jerry had passed away in his sleep, I was heartbroken to the core not only because of his passing but because of how Tony will be feeling right now. Jerry was his boy & after Coco vanished he became so much more attached with Jerry because Jerry was there with her at the very last moments of her life, I had to fly to Atlanta asap.

"Happy?" I yelled as I walked around the house searching for him "can you not yell" he huffed as he stood behind me "where's Jerry?" I asked desperately "buried" he sighed.

"No" I wept as I fell on the ground, I wanted to see him one last time "I'm sorry, we had to burry him asap because we didn't want Tony to be more hurt" he said slowly as he sat besides me.

"Yeah, I know" I wiped my tears "where's Tony?"

"With Gerald" he responded as we walked towards the backyard where Gerald was as Tony fed him some vegetables "I don't think, this is a good time to talk to him" Happy suggested as I agreed "yeah". So instead of talking to Tony, Happy showed me where Jerry was buried. I gently placed my hand on the soft soil "rest in peace my boy" as I shed some tears, Ice was buried in Forks & Jerry here in Atlanta it was sad because they couldn't be buried at the same place but since tony was residing here I guess he wanted Jerry to be where he was instead of Forks.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Are you serious?" I yelped as Coco nodded "I surely am, I'm 18" as a light smirk passed her face.

"But this is serious coco, think again" I looked at her as she beamed "I've thought about it ever since I was 16 & I'm ready for it".

"I don't really know about this" I muttered as we sat in the car "chill, it's just a tattoo" she smirked as she started her car "I know but this is kind of a big deal to your family, none of them have tattoos including your crazy brother Ryan" I mentioned.

"I know but who will find out, they will never check my bod" she chuckled as we rode to the famous tattoo parlour, our friend Lucy who was covered with tattoos has recommended this store to her & she was thrilled as soon as we got in coco was quick enough to grab a magazine filled with tattoos as she flipped the pages scanning every design. The receptionist served us sparkling water & asked us if we wanted to have anything more like tea, coffee, a joint? I mean who Tf even smoke joints in here.

"Coco" the tattoo artist beamed as he introduced himself "I'm Jim, it's a pleasure to finally meet you" he was a man in his 40's, he was about 6 foot tall & even half of his face was covered in tattoos "nice to meet you too Jim" coco shook his hand "this is my best friend Cindy" she introduced us as he shook my hand as well "very nice to meet you too" I forced a smile, I really didn't want to be here because I'm not a fan of tattoos & my orthodox mom would skin me alive if I tattoo & on the other hand I didn't want coco to get a tattoo as well because I feel like her mom would not approve of her getting inked "any designs that you like? Or have in mind?" He asked as coco shook her head "no".

"We have all the time in the world, sit back...relax & think or I can draw you some?" He looked at her as she smiled "I love the ocean".

"I've an idea then, why don't you & your friend go grab a bite while I draw you some designs" he suggested as she nodded "sure" & grabbed her purse as we walked outside "Pizza?"