47. The blip

To celebrate baby Anthony's 6th birthday, Tony invited us all to his lake house for the weekend. We were all really excited & thrilled because finally after five long years, Tony was opening up again it was just an intimate gathering but one of the best gatherings I had in a very long time. Pepper & I baked the cake, cookies & muffins while Tony & Teressa did the cooking & Rhodey, Happy & Ryan set up the decorations & the arrangements. We all had a merry time & Anthony was really thrilled with Gerald as he had never seen an alpaca in his life before, Tony gifted him a mini version of his new Audi SUV & Anthony played with it non stop until Pepper had to literally pull him out of the car. It was like old times yet again but a lot less merrier.

"Shit" Tony cursed as he dropped his phone down "shit" Anthony repeated as he stood behind him "we don't say that, around here kid" Tony looked at him as he slide the phone back into his pocket "but you just said it" he looked at Tony.

"Your aunt would have slapped me, if she was around" he chuckled as he picked Anthony up "you mean, aunt Coco?"

"Yes" he sighed as he placed him on the kitchen counter "mom told me she's still here, but we just can't see her" he murmured.

"Your mom is right" Tony smiled as he gave him a piece of blueberry "eat it" as Anthony ate it "blueberry".

"Yup" Tony mumbled as he tossed some few pieces into his mouth "dad told me aunt Coco, always finishes these up while they were kid's so he hides it on top of the shelves" Anthony told Tony.

"Yeah, she's a total foodie...she eats everything she sees" Tony chuckled as I helped myself to some few pieces of blueberries "you too joining the squad?" Tony joked as I chuckled "yeah".

"Tony?" Ryan called as he walked into the kitchen "yeah?" Tony looked at Ryan "the guys are here" he said "which guys?" Tony looked confused.

"The avengers" he mentioned as Tony's expression changed "I want to see the avengers, uncle tony" Anthony yelped as tony picked him up & walked outside as I followed. Steve, Nat, Scott & Bruce appeared but Bruce was in the form of the hulk & not Bruce banner, what the hell?

"You have a family?" Scott asked a bit shocked as he saw tony holding Anthony & me behind "what? No!" tony muttered as I rolled my eyes "please, Tony & I are just friends & Anthony is our nephew" as the others began to laugh, they all knew that me & Tony were just friends but Scott Lang had the least idea of our friendship "sorry, I mean...I'm seeing you guys after five years so" Scott murmured.

"How the hell? Can you even think I'd ever do such a thing to Coco" Tony was annoyed.

"I didn't mean it that way, I should stop talking" Scott looked at us as uneasiness filled his expression "it's okay Lang" I smiled a bit as they all took a seat "Anthony, why don't you go in & play with Happy" I looked at him as he nodded & walked inside.

"Didn't you vanish in the snap?" Tony looked at Scott as he realised, five years back Scott was wiped out from the data "yeah, that's why we are here" Steve responded.

"Wait! Before you guys proceed, Bruce...what happened to you?" I looked at Bruce who was now a completely different man with glasses & shirts "I'm professor Hulk now" he said proudly.

"You mean you & the hulk are one?" I asked as he nodded "yes, we are".

"So back to mr Lang, we all thought he vanished but he didn't...he was stuck in the quantum realm" Steve said "yes & there time is totally different from here, I was there for 5 hours & as I came out...5 years has passed by" Scott added.