9. Everything in between

"I'm going to miss you" Tony mumbled.

"You know where to find me" I smirked as he chuckled "I'll be home soon, I promise".

"I want you & the suit both in one piece" I murmured "give grams my regards, will yah" he smiled as I nodded "I will".

"When I told you to be safe, you totally ignored it & flew right here looking for me...in a way I'm thankful you did that because I feel so much better now" he smiled "I knew you needed me Tony, and I can't just stay home locked up when the world around you is crashing" I said.

"And you know I love you for that, don't you?" he beamed as I smiled "I do".

"And for everything in between & the other night, in the car" he smirked a bit "if you want more nights in the car, you better come home before Christmas" I smirked as I kissed him.

"Don't be such a tease" he looked at me "you are really making it hard for me, to do this aren't you?"

"You chose this life, didn't you?" I grinned as he pulled me closer "I'm up for the challenge, I'll see you before Christmas & you better be ready".

"To run you over?" I joked "let's see who is going, to run over whom" he smirked as he kissed me passionately as I slowly moved my lips away from him "I gotta go, I love you".

"I love you more, babe" he smiled as I got into the plane & flew back to Malibu to be with grams.

"We tracked Cindy in Miami & I've send my men over there" Rhodey said through the phone.

"And where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in Pakistan, right now" he answered.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Long story but hey, Cindy will be with you in no time so don't worry about her" he assured.

"Thank you, Rhodey" I thanked him.

"After this I'm flying over to Rose hill to meet Tony & we are going on this mandarin hunt" he told me.

"Really, that's great...I don't want him to be alone, you know" I said.

"Yeah, I do Coco. Don't you worry about him, I got his jack ass covered" he chuckled.

"Yeah, you always do Rhodey...you take care of your jack ass too" I chuckled as we hanged up.

"Mam, Miss Cindy is here" Ana said as I beamed "where is she?" I asked.

"She's in the living area, with Mr William" Ana replied as I quickly got out of my office room & rushed towards the living room.

"Coco" Cindy exhaled as she saw me "Cindy" I smiled as we embraced each other "you okay?" I asked as she nodded "I am".

"I'm very sorry, it's my fault" I apologised "no it's not" she said.

"I dragged you into this, even though you warned me & they took you instead of me" my voice cracked.

"Hey, I'm glad they took me & you were able to escape on time...if you were in my place, I don't want to imagine what would have happened" she said.