13. Forks

"Honestly, only you & Tony Stark would have the idea to built a house like this" Cindy said slowly as she walked into our new mansion in Forks Washington, after our previous mansion was destroyed back in Malibu. Tony decided we should move to the hills for a change, in a quite & serene environment so that he would have more time for me & the boys away from the hustle & bustle of the city life.

"Yeah, I like the quite in here" I smiled a bit as Cindy walked upstairs "is it weird, if I tell you...I wanna see the master bedroom".

"Not really" I chuckled.

"Oh my god" she mumbled as she walked inside "this is amazing" she admired the minimalist master bedroom as she gazed around

"Tony was really attached to his bedroom back in Malibu, so I decided to steal some ideas from there & create this" I smirked.

"I should say I'm impressed, I mean who would have thought another bedroom with a view...neat" she beamed as she sat on the bed "I wonder how is it like, you know sleeping here...hooking up".

"Okay, let's not talk about that" I murmured "I'm baking cookies, it's almost done...let's go".

"You don't bake" she exclaimed as we walked downstairs "I'm learning" I chuckled as I peep into the oven "almost done".

"Where is all these coming from huh, mrs?" She teased as I rolled my eyes "I've nothing much to do here, you know...so I'm learning".

"You don't miss home?" She asked as I replied "I do but our mansion is still on construction & in the mean time, being here in Forks is helping me & Tony...especially Tony".

"Yeah, talking about the guy...where is he?" She questioned as she took a seat.

"He went to get groceries, on his way hopefully" I said as I took the cookies out "you want anything to drink with it?"

"Just cold milk will do" Cindy responded as I poured her a glass of cold milk & served her the choco chip cookies "smells delicious" she beamed.

"Honey, I'm home" Tony squealed as we heard him opening the main door "so the man is here" Cindy chuckled as he walked into the kitchen "what an unpleasant surprise" he joked as Cindy chuckled "you ass" as he kept the groceries on the counter table & kissed my cheek.

"So, the mr does all the shoppings now & the mrs...the cooking, couple goals" she teased as Tony nodded "perfect life isn't it" as he hugged me from behind "you smell like chocolate, you know that" he sniffed me.