50. The cellar

"Tony"

"Tony"

"Wake up" I shook him as he yawned "good morning babe".

"I'm not your babe" I mumbled as he opened his eyes "what the hell?"

"Get up" I exhaled as he got up "where's Coco?"

"I don't know" I said "you guys were here together last night, weren't you?" I asked as he ran out the door & I followed "yeah, we were...I don't know how I fell in such deep slumber".

"Babe?"

"honey?"

He called as he looked around.

"She's nowhere, I've looked for her everywhere" I murmured, I was terrified but I tried to stay calm she did snap away once. Did she snap away again?

"How did you know she was missing?" He asked as I could see the fear in his eyes "I came to check up on her & remind her of her vitamins, cos she usually wake up damn early these days & she's kind of forgetful after the blip cos of the stress & anxiety she went through...then I saw the bedroom door wide open & then I saw she was not on the bed or the bathroom, so I went looking for her & when I couldn't find her I got worried & I came back to wake you" I explained.

"I'll check on my cameras & droids" he said as he turned his hi tech watch on, he gave a sigh of relief as he walked towards the basement door "she's in there" he pointed at the door.

"What the hell? How?" I was a bit confused.

"She's Coco, she found her way inside" he laughed a bit as we walked into the basement.

"Coco" I mumbled as we stood behind her, she was sitting on the high stool looking into the screens "you guys are up" she beamed as she spin around "good morning".

"You gave us an early heart attack" I huffed as Tony embraced her "good morning babe" & kissed her forehead "when did you come down here?"

"I couldn't sleep last night so" she said slowly "so, you were here the entire night?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was looking up at the news & catching up...I've missed five years of my life guys" she exhaled "and you know, what you need to know...now you need to get back to bed" tony closed the screens.

"I'm not tired" she mumbled.

"I'm sure you're not, but you need to rest" I grabbed her arms gently "I am taking you to bed whether you like it or not".

"Okay mom" she frowned a bit as she followed me upstairs, while tony arranged his stuffs in the basement "now go to sleep" I tucked her in as she smiled "thank you".

"Thank me later, now close those insomnia eyes" I looked down on her "I saw the recording" she said slowly "what?" I looked confused.

"The one on space" she exhaled.

"Oh!" I mumbled, I didn't know how to react or what to say "I need to be alone" she closed her eyes as she pulled the blanket up & covered her face.