36. You & I

Warning :- this chapter has a lot of karaoke sessions & lyrics. Please play this video when you reach the YOU & I part of the karaoke 😇 thanks!

***

"I'm really nervous" I admitted as I looked at the mirror "why? You look gorgeous" Cindy beamed as she tossed my hair behind.

"This is the first time, me & Tony are attending a party together as a legit engaged couple" I said.

"Hah! Before you guys even got engaged, we made you a married couple so don't worry" she chuckled.

"I feel like this dress is a little too much" I muttered as we got out of the car.

"It's not" she scoffed "you are just over reacting, this is the perfect dress for a beach engagement party. Wait till Tony see you" she smirked.

"What if I catch a cold? I even forgot my jacket" I looked at her, she giggled "Coco, relax

"What if I catch a cold? I even forgot my jacket" I looked at her, she giggled "Coco, relax...you are just nervous" as she hold my hand & we walked towards the venue. I really didn't want an engagement party but Tony decided we should celebrate all the events before the wedding because marriage comes only once in a lifetime & he wants to make it as memorable as it can be for us.

The decorations were minimalist as it can be just like I liked it not too much but it was grand as Tony liked it so it was just so us. The green & the brown mixed with the gold over looking the beautiful blue sea & not even a single red rose around gave me a big sigh of relief because even if I loved red roses, I've had enough of them already & it will take me some time to even take it's scent because that night in the hotel room, I overdosed it's scent.

 "Wow! This is perfect" I admired as we saw everyone has made it there except Tony, bunch of hands were congratulating me & I was thrilled to even see the avengers Rhodey, Nat, T'Challa, Vision, Hawkeye & his wife Laura, Wanda, Peter & May, Sam, B...

"Wow! This is perfect" I admired as we saw everyone has made it there except Tony, bunch of hands were congratulating me & I was thrilled to even see the avengers Rhodey, Nat, T'Challa, Vision, Hawkeye & his wife Laura, Wanda, Peter & May, Sam, Bucky but there was no sign of Steve as for Thor & Loki they were in Asgard so I'm sure they couldn't make it nor do they have any idea about the engagement as for Bruce he was still missing but it was weird Steve didn't make it & I wondered why.