25. I hate this part

"She loved Lillie's" I sniffed as I placed the pink Lillie's on my late grams grave, she lived for 99 long years with us & last week she passed away in her sleep. It was heartbreaking of course for the whole family but we knew one day this day was coming & we couldn't help it.

"Yeah" Cindy mumbled as she kneeled besides me "she's with your grandpa now, they are united at last so be happy for them".

"I am" I smiled a bit as I placed my hand on the grave stone "I love you grams".

"So you want to grab a quick bite at my restaurant?" Cindy asked as I responded "sure" from New York to Los Angeles & now Malibu, Cindy has successfully opened her restaurants.

"Good morning" the receptionist greeted us with a warm smile as he escorted us to the best seat.

"This view reminds me of Tony's old mansion" I murmured as I gazed around.

"Yeah, what are you guys planning to built there by the way?" she looked at me as I responded "we have just kept that plot of land empty, maybe in the future...but for now, no plans".

"You guys are really enjoying your golden mansion, I guess" she chuckled a bit as I murmured "it gets lonely at times, just me & Jerry...Tony is mostly busy with his works".

"I thought he retired" she mentioned.

"You think?" I exhaled.

"If you want I can crash with you for the night" she looked at me as the waiter brought us our drinks "no, it's okay" I said as we tossed.

"Honey, you home?" Tony called as he walked in as Jerry raced towards him wagging his tail "I am" I responded as he petted Jerry.

"I called but you didn't respond, I wanted to know which trunk you wanted but I had no idea so I it brought all" he said as I gazed towards the main door & saw two men bringing in the LV trunks.

"Tony, you don't remember?" I looked at him as he asked "what?"

"I told you, we will head to grams grave today...every Monday if we are here you & I, together will visit her. Did you forget?" I folded my arms.

"Oh babe! I'm so sorry...I kept a reminder but" he came forward "it's just a week & your shopping" I muttered as I walked towards the kitchen "babe, I was just trying to get you things to cheer you up" he followed me.

"I don't need these things, I need you" I murmured as he embraced me "I'm really sorry, this won't happen again...for real" as he kissed my head.

"You better be serious" I mumbled as he responded "I'm dead serious".

"Tony?" we heard Rhodey calling as he walked into the mansion "Rhodey" Tony beamed as he saw his old pal as they both hugged "how are you?"

"I'm good & you?" Rhodey asked "good" Tony responded as Rhodey smiled "Coco" as we hugged "my deepest condolences on grams, so sorry I couldn't make it...I was overseas" he reminded me as I nodded "I know".

"How are you holding up? I hope Tony here is taking the best care of you" he smiled as I murmured "he is, I guess" as I opened the fridge "you want anything to eat or drink?"