12. Avengers (the age of ultron)

The six main avengers Captain Steve Rogers aka captain America, Billionaire Tony Stark aka ironman, Doctor Bruce Banner aka hulk, agent Natasha Romanoff aka black widow, Thor aka the god of thunder & agent Clint Barton aka Hawkeye.

Steve Rogers was a mere mortal turned into a super solider who went under the ice for 70 years.

Tony Stark a genius, inventor, billionaire who was kidnapped by his own uncle Obadiah & from there on wards he created the first ironman armour to escape & later became ironman the superhero.

Bruce Banner a scientist who became the incredible creature known as the hulk after being exposed to gamma rays.

Natasha Romanoff was an Russian agent who becomes an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D & later an avenger.

Thor is from Asgard the son of King Odin & the god of thunder, he comes to earth to complete a quest of his & later becomes an avenger.

Clint Barton is a special agent & a skilled archer of S.H.I.E.L.D, he's the one who brings Romanoff to S.H.I.E.L.D & later they both join the avengers.

So the whole world now knows about the avengers & the six superhero's in it after New York but what the world still doesn't know is that there are more than six avengers & there are more extraterrestrial beings than the Chitauris & Loki.