38. Blue

"I can't belief you & Tony aren't on speaking terms" Cindy murmured as she dived into the sofa.

"I told you, he's angry & he thinks I've cheated on him" I sighed as I put my laptop down.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked.

"No plan" I mumbled.

"Hey miss, you guys just got engaged don't be so dramatic" she looked at me.

"Am I being dramatic or Tony" I exhaled.

"You both are" she stated.

"Mam" Ana walked in as I turned around "yeah?"

"Miss Potts water just broke" she said.

"We gotta go now" I said as I stood up & grabbed my scarf as Cindy followed. As we reached the hospital Pepper was in labour, Cindy & I decided it was best if we wait outside until the baby was born. After what seems to be a very long wait Ryan walked out of the room with tears in his eyes "it's a boy" as I hugged him "congratulations" & walked into the room with a big smile on my face. The baby was resting on pepper's chest as I gazed at the beautiful baby boy "Anthony, is his name" pepper beamed as Ryan said "after my best friend & brother of course"'as I smiled "Tony, would be honoured" as Tony walked into the room in a questionable expression as Ryan walked upto him "it's a boy" as Tony beamed & hugged Ryan "congratulations brother" & stood beside me as I totally avoided eye contact, Pepper looked up at us "Anthony, these are your godparents" as she handed me the baby boy as I hold him gently.

"Anthony, is he named after me?" Tony questioned as Ryan answered "yes, brother" Tony was amazed & shocked at the same time as I handed him the baby boy, he looked down on the baby with pride in his eyes "I'm so honoured you are name after me young Anthony" as he placed a soft kiss on his head.

"Thank you both once again for making us young Anthony's, proud godparents" I smiled at Ryan & Pepper as they beamed "no one better than you guys" as Tony took a seat on the sofa still holding the baby that was sound asleep.

"He's going to be a good father" Pepper looked at me as I smiled "I know".

"We need to take the first photo of baby Anthony with his godparents" Ryan said as tony nodded "yeah, of course" as I agreed & sat besides Tony, my family nor anyone knew what went down between me & tony back there in Forks except Cindy "I think you should hold the baby" Tony smiled lovingly as he handed me the baby & put his arms around me.

"It's like you are the parents of baby Anthony instead" Ryan chuckled as he clicked a bunch of photos, they were all really cute & we surely looked like a small happy family. After some pep talks with everyone visiting & a cup of coffee, I decided to head home as it was already 9pm & I had to prepare for the next day as Ryan & Pepper would be heading home & I wanted to throw baby Anthony a welcoming home party.

"Leaving so early?" Tony asked as I walked out of the room "I've to get ready for tomorrow's event" I murmured as Cindy walked upto us "good to go?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"Can we talk?" Tony asked.

"Yes, you can" Cindy said as she pushed me towards tony & as I was not standing firmly I dashed him, Cindy walked away "this girl" I rolled my eyes.