53. The 9th month

"Hmmm" I murmured.

"Here we go again" Cindy rolled her eyes.

"I want Tacos" I gazed at the menu "here" she pointed at the taco section.

"Not that, Taco Bell" I closed the menu.

"Coco" she exhaled "This is the second time today, you're doing this to me" she complained "we went to the Dunkin drive-through & then you said you wanted Starbucks instead & now we are here & you want Taco Bell".

"You know why?" I gave a big smile as she huffed "okay, come on" & helped me up as we walked out of the restaurant. After our quick bite from Taco Bell we headed for my doctor's appointment "I feel like the baby is going to pop up any day now" I rubbed my belly, it was the size of a watermelon.

"You are the cutest" Cindy beamed as she parked the car "I can't wait to see her" she placed her hand on my belly lovingly.

"You should be, cos your going to be a godmother soon" I looked at her "oh my god! For real?" She was shook "yes" I nodded.

"Coco, I am honoured" she sniffed as she wiped a tear "even Tony agrees, there's no one better than you to look after our daughter" I smiled as we hugged "I love you".

"Hon, you home?" We heard tony at the hallway "in here" Cindy yelled as I helped young Anthony with his homework in the drawing room.

"Uncle Tony" Anthony beamed as he saw Tony walking in "hey buddy" Tony picked him up & swirled him in the air as he saw him "when did you come?"

"The driver, just dropped him off from school...since Pepper is visiting her sick mom with baby Sarah & Ryan is at a business meeting in New Jersey" (Pepper & Ryan daughter Sarah was born three months ago & they named her Sarah after my grandmother, Sarah William) I informed as Tony put Anthony down & walked up to me "and how are you my love?" As he embraced me & kissed my head "I'm actually craving pizza" I smirked.

"Extra large pepperoni with extra cheese?" Cindy asked as she began to dial the number, she was getting really good at this "yes, please" I nodded as a Tony chuckled a bit "you're getting a hang of this job, huh?"

"I'm better than you Mr Stark, in taking care of your wife" Cindy said proudly.

"You better not go there" Tony looked at Cindy "aunt Cindy, can I have a pack of fries please?" Anthony asked as Cindy nodded "sure, why not".

"And how's the baby?" Tony got down on his knees & rubbed my belly "she's demanding, sweet potato fries" I answered.

"And a pack of large sweet potato fries" I heard Cindy ordering "thank you" I mouthed as she just winked at me.

"Daddy's waiting for you princess" Tony placed a loving kiss on my belly as he stood up "so did you think of a name for our daughter?"

"Not yet" I murmured "did you?"

"I've a couple of names on my mind" he said.

"And they are?" I asked as he began to chuckle "I'll not say it, I want it to be your choice".

"Why?" I looked at him "cos baby you are the mother, and you're carrying our precious so I want every major decision of her life to be yours not mine" he said slowly.