40. Airplanes

Infinity War & Endgame are not going to be like the movies because Coco is not an avenger & she doesn't go to space or witness what happens out there, it will be about the people here on earth waiting as the avengers fight Thanos & his armies.

~•~

"Are you ready?" Tony looked at me as I nodded "I am" & sat besides Jerry who was busy chewing his chew bone.

"You are going to love this" he smirked proudly as he pressed the blue arc reactor on his chest & in a blink of an eye his ironman armour appeared, I was speechless what the hell just happened this was totally mind blowing "it's nanotech, you like it?"

"Oh my god tony! I love it. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life" I stood up & hugged him tightly "I'm so proud of you, you are a genius".

"I know right?" he said proudly as I kissed him softly "I love you".

"I love you the most babe" he kissed me back slowly.

"Aren't you taking off the suit, mr" Cindy said as she walked into the living area holding a couple of files.

"Cindy" I mumbled as I moved my lips away & turned towards her "I didn't know, you were back in town".

"I just reached a couple of minutes ago" she exhaled as she placed the files down & hugged me "I missed you" as I hugged her tightly "I missed you more" as Jerry wagged his tail behind her as she petted him. Tony pressed his reactor once more & the suit was gone & he was back in his normal outfit.

"Wow! What just happened?" Cindy exclaimed as she stood up & stared at Tony.

"The mister here made this new ironman suit out of nanotech" I smirked as Cindy eyes widen "what the hell is that? I've no idea but sounds so cool".

"Yeah, tony show her" I looked at Tony as he grinned "I am the best" & pressed his reactor once more & then there he was as ironman, Cindy jaws literally dropped & she didn't know what to say she just walked forward & knocked at the ironman armour "the fuck" she exhaled.

"Yup, this is me" Tony chuckled as he got back into his normal form.

"I cannot belief what I saw with my eyes" Cindy looked at Tony as he smirked "I know" & hugged me from behind as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"You are amazing Tony, no wonder why everyone loves you" Cindy smiled.

"Is that a compliment coming from your lips" Tony looked at Cindy as she nodded "ummm hmmm".

"That's a first" he chuckled as I chuckled "you guys".

"Anyway, I'm here because of you" Cindy looked at me "yeah" I mumbled as Tony kissed my cheek.

"We need to talk about the wedding" she said as I nodded "sure".

"I'll give you guys some space, come on Jerry" Tony called as they walked downstairs.

"There are designers lining up to dress you up for your big day & everyone who is someone is hoping to be on the guest list" she said as we took a seat "I don't want a big wedding, me & tony decided to keep it intimate just like the way I like it" I said.