6. Venom

"Sorry Mam, still no sign of Mr Stark" the man said as tears began to roll down my cheek "hey, come here" Cindy mumbled as she pulled me into a hug & rubbed my back "everything is going to be just fine".

"Yes, he's Tony Stark don't forget" Maya murmured as I wiped my tears & faced her "what were you doing earlier out here?"

"I wanted to speak to Tony" she responded.

"Why?" I folded my arms.

"I think my boss is working for the mandarin" she told me "who the fuck is your boss?" I was shocked.

"Aldrich Killian" she replied.

"You mean the cousin of Josh Killian?" I looked at her "yeah, they are partners" she said.

"What the fuck!" I cursed as Cindy mumbled "you need to calm down".

"How can I? Calm down? We just got attacked, the mansion is gone & Tony is missing" I nearly screamed as I was on the verge of an emotional breakdown, it's been hours & I've no idea whether Tony is under the structure, the ocean floor or kidnapped "grams here" Cindy whispered as I turned around & saw my granny coming my way, since she's really old now she usually go around in a wheelchair with a butler assistant.

"Doll" she tried her best to plaster a smile on her face as she saw me "grams" I fell on her feet as she kissed my forehead "everything's going to be fine" as I looked up at her "weren't you in LA?"

"I came here as soon as I saw the news, I was dead worried you know" she murmured "your father, Ryan & Pepper are in Canada but they are on their way too".

"Grams, you guys don't have to spoil your holiday for me" I said slowly.

"You are our gem, we would give our life for you my love...don't ever say that" she said gently as she cupped my face "tonight was my flight to Canada you know, but my heart was not at ease since you & Tony were not joining us, so I was praying that at least I could see you before I leave & look I'm here".

"But grams, you are not leaving anymore I know" I mumbled "why would I? My grand daughter needs me" she said proudly.

"I've the best grams" I kissed her cheeks as she beamed "and I've the best grand daughter, whom I'm very proud of".

"Mam" Ana called as she stood besides me, I looked up at her & saw her holding one of Tony's ironman helmets "you should see this" she mumbled as I stood up & saw a red light going on & off with a beeping sound, it was a signal & I recognised it. I put the helmet on & it recognised me
"Coco, it's me. I've a lot of apologies to make & not a lot of time. So first off, I'm so sorry I put you in harms way. That was selfish & stupid & it won't happen again. Also, it's Christmas time, the rabbit is too big. Done. Sorry & I'm sorry in advance because.....I can't come home yet. I need to find this guy. You got to stay safe. That's all I know. I just stole a poncho from a wooden Indian. And (exhales) I love you".
I smiled as I took off the helmet "is it Tony?" Cindy asked as I nodded "he's okay" as my granny beamed "I knew it" as I sniffed & kissed the broken helmet.

"Shall we leave now?" Maya looked at me as I nodded "okay" as grams grabbed my hand "I want to talk to you in private" as Cindy, Ana, Maya & the butler gave us some space "I don't trust her, you gotta be careful" she whispered as I nodded "I'll be grams, I know what to do" as Cindy & I left with Maya, to a private location.