54. Malibu

"Coco" Cindy exclaimed as she saw me in the garden, I was busy watering the white lilies "Cindy" I beamed as I turned around "I missed you" we hugged "where is the baby girl?" She asked excitedly.

"She's with her dad of course" I smiled as I removed my rubber gloves.

"The last time I saw her she was already on her feet" she beamed "now she's walking" I said as she stopped on her tracks "really?"

"Yeah, it's been over a month since her first birthday" I reminded her as she nodded "yeah, how time flies though".

"Tony" I called as we walked into the kitchen.

"Mam, sir is in the nursery" the butler informed.

"Upstairs then" I mumbled as me & Cindy climbed up the stairs, there Tony was with Morgan "babe, Cindy is here" I informed as he turned around "hey".

"Hi, there" Cindy smiled as she walked towards the changing table "so your in charge of the diapers?" She chuckled as Tony nodded "and everything else" as I tied my hair up in a bun & picked up the toys on the floor "there you go" Tony handed Morgan to Cindy & walked up to me "I'll do it, honey".

"I'll do it, you take a break" I smiled as he embraced me "I'm not tired, this is not even work" as he placed a soft kiss on my head.

"You are awake since four in the morning, you need your rest" I reminded him as Cindy said "you guys rest, I'll look after Morgan".

"I need to give her a bath" I told Cindy "you go & rest your eyes for a while, hon" I looked at Tony.

"I'm fine, honey" he smiled as Cindy walked upto us "I'll give her a bath, you guys just jump on the bed".

"You have never bathed a baby in your life, Cindy" I reminded her "the nannies will help me, and I don't know why you guys keep two full time nannies if your doing all the nanny job yourself" Cindy murmured.

"Will you take a nap, if I accompany you?" I looked at Tony as Cindy interrupted "yes, he will now shooo". As me & tony walked out of the nursery & into our master bedroom which was next to the nursery, we got on the bed as I began to check my mails looking after a family & running a business was a full time job "hon" Tony mumbled as he closed the screen.

"Okay" I exhaled as I kept my iPad on the night stand "you get some sleep, you barely get any sleep after Morgan was born".

"Because I want you to rest" he smiled "and Cindy is right, we have two great nannies that we hunted for 9 long months before Morgan was born to look after her & after she is born we are doing the nannies job instead" I chuckled a bit.

"Because we love her" he said lovingly as he placed his head on my lap.

"Yes, I know but we both are over exhausting ourselves especially you..." I reminded him.

"I am always here & ready to do anything for you & Morgan, you know that right" he beamed "I know hon, and we both love you to death & so we both want you to take care of yourself for our sake at least" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'll" he kissed my hand as he closed his eyes & slept off, I gently placed his head on the pillow & pulled up the blanket & let him nap in peace as I ran downstairs to chit chat with Cindy.