It's Your Choice ✔️

Everly's Pov

I was so happy. Like unicorns pooping rainbows kind of happy. When I heard Liam's voice come through the bathroom door relief immediately washed over me. He wouldn't have come to me if the worst part wasn't over. I started crying like every human being would after being kidnapped for a few days and then finally getting rescued.

I was happy that Liam didn't get hurt. I was happy that my child was safe at Liam's house and I was happy that Stella got out safely. I was more than thrilled to hear about Rose's defeat. I was surprised that Liam didn't kill her. She is his mother, my conscience reminds me. She might be his blood but she's far from being his mother.

I was happy that I was finally free and that I could see my daughter again. I was happy to think that maybe things could go back to normal now. I could go to college and get a degree. I could find an actual job so that I don't have to be dependent on Liam all the time and maybe in the near future Liam and we could move in together.

It all seemed too good to be true. That's because it was. Now? Now I'm not so happy.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I ask furiously as I see Justin sitting on one of the sofas.

Just seeing him makes me want to dismember him and feed him to my dog. I don't have a dog but I'll be more than willing to make a quick stop at the pet shop. The nerve this guy has to sit there, looking all innocent. It's bullshit.

Looking over to Liam, waiting for an answer, all I see is a faint smirk making its appearance on his beautifully sculptured face.

"Look Everly-" Justin starts to speak as he slowly stands up from the sofa.

I stop him by putting my hand up signaling for him to rather keep his hole shut. God only knows what kind of ninja skills are hidden behind my rage.

" How could you do that to her? " I ask pointing towards Chicka who is now being held by my mother. She has stopped crying. Probably because she's just as curious about her mother's possible ninja skills as I am.

" I-I. I don't know." he sighs in defeat.

That only makes my blood boil even more. How can he not know why he put his child's life in danger? After everything we've been through and after telling me, and I quote,' stay the fuck away from me', he still manages to get involved in my already complicated life. I left when he told me to stay away. Why couldn't he stay away when I actually listened to him? It just doesn't make sense.

" You don't know?!" I ask more louder this time. I'm honstley out of words to describe this poor excuse of a human.

" Just hear me out okay." Justin pleads.

I feel a hand wrap around my arm and gently pull me back. I didn't even notice that I was walking closer and closer to Justin. I guess the anger inside me is blinding my vision. I look back at the source of the hand and see Liam with a stern look on his face. He just nods his head towards Justin and I know he also wants to hear his lame attempt of an excuse.

" You have one minute to explain yourself before I kick your ass out of this house." I threaten him.

Justin looks slightly relieved and gives Liam a slight nod.