Selfies ✔️

Everly's Pov

The drive to The Hamptons went by quick. Mom was into the whole selfie thing for a change and took selfies of herself  most of the time. Then she attacked Chicka and took a few selfies with her. She discovered Instagram a few days ago and since then she has been obsessed. She even tried following me but I declined her follow request and acted as if I don't know how to follow her. I feel bad but with my luck she'll start commenting on my posts thinking only the two of us can see it. No thank you.

In a matter of a 2 hours we arrive at The Hamptons. Liam got all excited when we stopped in front of the house we'd be staying at over the weekend and quickly got out. I would have been excited with him but I'm a little stiff from the drive.

" Welcome to The Hamptons ladies." Liam smiles and throws his arms up in the air for extra emphasis.

I look behind him and stare at the beautiful beach house in front of me. It's huge. Not as big as Liam's house back in NYC but still huge. My eyes travel over the garden at the front filled with varieties of flowers. It's beautiful. I wonder who's house is this?

We follow Liam to the inside of the house. Just like I expected. Modern and expensive with a little beach vibe going around. I can already see that from the glass chandelier hanging above my head. The grand staircase splits up into two leading up to the second floor. I follow Liam as he walks further into the house.

" Sup bitches!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

" Language." I scold Stella, swaying Chicka from the one side to the other. She's still taking her nap.

Stella laughs and comes over to greet us. She fist bumps my mom's hand and mom throws her a weird glance. Mom looks so out of her nature.

Chicka begins to stir and her eyes fly open. Her eyes begins to travel around the room and land on Stella. She closes her eyes again. How cute.

" What are you doing here?" Liam questions as Stella hops onto the dining room table.

" I haven't been to this house in years. When I heard you were coming I thought to myself, why not?" Stella shrugs biting an apple that randomly appeared in her hand.

I try and look behind her to figure out where the apple came from. I see a bowl filled with red, shining apples. I grab myself one as Liam and Stella start talking.

" Mind telling me how the hell he affords this house?" mom comes to stand beside me.

"Mom enough with the questions. It's his family house or something like that." I defend.

From what I heard they used to come here often. It's probably a special place to Liam seeing as he brought us here.

Liam looks over to me and smiles. He walks towards me and takes Chicka from me. " Follow me. " he simply says as he walks away.

I immediately start following him otherwise I'd get lost in this big house. He walks up the grand staircase and turns left into a hallway. I do the same and see Liam coming to a halt at the end of the hallway. He opens the door and enters. I do the same as I am greeted by a huge yet cozy bedroom. Near the king sized bed is a crib and I watch as Liam puts down a sleeping Chicka into the crib.